• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, welcome
    Mon the Rocket

Comment

Originally Posted by oymyakon
      an email incl. acknowledgement will close the contract.
      ticket dispatch starts in june.
      Cheers, but I had a couple of questions that really needs to be answered before I can purchase the tickets, so that's a non-go, I'm afraid :/ Think I might be looking into going to Belfast instead, haven't been there for ages.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Originally Posted by Maija
        Cheers, but I had a couple of questions that really needs to be answered before I can purchase the tickets, so that's a non-go, I'm afraid :/ Think I might be looking into going to Belfast instead, haven't been there for ages.
        You are on the right path. To be ignored isn't really inspiring confidence. I'm able to relate to your lots of questions if you would arrive from further away.
        Will you report on your Belfast impressions? :-)

Cessy, hi & greets to Scotland!

Comment

Hallo and welcome oymyakon (what does that stand for?).

Comment

Hi funny!

Does anybody have an idea what the name stands for? :-)

Comment

Hi Oymyakon,

Welcome to TSF, and have a great time.

I'm also a new member, but it's a great forum.

And just a guess really, but is Oymyakon a russian village? [and not good at guessing really, so here's hoping..]
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, a guessing game, I like it:

how about Akon- 'smack that' music star.
                That is the only idea I have about it

and I just checked the Net, it is a very cold place indeed. So how did you chose that name?

Comment

I knew you wouldn't use search engines...... :-)

It's a reminiscence to the coldest lived-in place on earth (Siberia). Always wanted to revisit Russia and take Baikal Amur Railway, but several reasons were preventing it.

@Blondie: Hi! Hope we all will have a great time here!
                  @Funny: ....what musicians you know there....?..... :-))

Comment

Hiya

My sister lived in Essen many years ago, i visited Germany twice, lovely country - puts us to shame sometimes

Q
                    Looking for a uk, brand new car or van?, look no further, drop me an email or pager now, I will beat any dealer on the road price ! Q

Comment

Originally Posted by oymyakon
                      A hearty HELLO to everybody & many greetings from the green heart of Germany - Thuringia !
                      Hello there! May I ask which part of Thüringen you're from?

Comment

Q Ball, there isn't really given reason to see it so.
                        Outside Germany I've seen and experienced so much impressive things I felt as advantage. Surely, I like my country and its pleasing to the eyes to read such compliment - but British: Please stay as you are! :-)
                        Did your sister work there? Essen is part of a big industrial area...
                        When I visited Manchester and the beautiful fens around in 1993 I met a camping site owner named Johnny Walker - he looked like as one think he would look like :-)

Comment

Oh, hello to pulsating, messy and creative Berlin! :-)
                          I live in easternmost Thuringian corner named Gera.

Comment

She met and married a German guy named Klaus, they met in Spain and married, she is back over here now, he is still over there.
                            Looking for a uk, brand new car or van?, look no further, drop me an email or pager now, I will beat any dealer on the road price ! Q

Comment

Q,
                              I would like to have a Hummer, please. Complete equipment, pimped to 800 hps, black and not more than 1000 pounds. Could you deliver this week, please?

:-)

Comment

what day??? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X