New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

Just wanted to let other members know that Craftsman Cues have registered on this forum. We are happy to give our opinions and views an any snooker/pool related subject.
    Thankx

Welcome. Getting to be a bit of a cuemakers bar this with Trevor White (Trevs1) Andrew Ramsay (ADR147) and you too now

I for one would apprecieate your comments on Tung oil in the cues section if you would please.

Comment

Welcome, see the link worked ok.
      Watching the world go by...

Comment

Welcome to TSF, Craftsman Cues.
        We are glad to have you here.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

welcome to TSF!
          2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by Wity
            Welcome. Getting to be a bit of a cuemakers bar this with Trevor White (Trevs1) Andrew Ramsay (ADR147) and you too now

I for one would apprecieate your comments on Tung oil in the cues section if you would please.
            Thanks for the welcome,
            About Tung oil, we have tried it in the past but takes a long time to dry between coats. Doesnt leave a very shiney finish though, i would say it's OK, but would not be my prefered choice. There are better oils available on the market. One is Liberon finishing oil,avaialble form a good hardware store. This will dry in a day where as tung oil can take 2 or 3 days to soak in properly. Applications of different oils can vary quite a lot, depending how much oil your are applying and how long you let it dry in between coates. Also a must, to matt the cue down finely between coates with fine wire wool grade #0000 or finer.
            Its really about experimenting with quantity used and drying times........
            Hope this helps

Comment

Welcome Craftsman Cues! It' very nice to have you on this board!

I'm still really happy with the cue you made for me! Top quality for money!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

hello simon - you have too much free time m8 - get off the pc and sort that mannock for me!!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thanks CC.

I've copied and pasted your reply in the thread. Nothing wrong in posting here it's just there's been to date 115 views and no answer so if anyone of them is wondering about they wont be expecting an answer in the new members thread.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/showt...9044#post69044

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

You made my cue. Remember this?

Still extremely pleased with it!

Comment

Working...
                    X