Playing Partners...anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Partners...anyone??

hey guys i'm a newbie here but i've been playin snooker ever since i was 13....really love the game and it's unbelievable where the game level has gone nowadays...especially for asians.
    i'm from malaysia but i'm currently based in bangkok, thailand.
    found a great place to play and it also houses great handmade cues which are affordable and you get great quality..anyone feel like havin a game wit me?? really need to find some partners and start playin again....been takin a lil hiatus away from it but now back again....
    cheerz

Welcome requiemz - I'm sure you'll enjoy all the info on this forum. My son is living and working in Bangkok - unfortunately he doesn't play snooker but I'm sure you'll soon find someone.
    Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

THanks

Hey valderie...nice to hear a reply from someone...
      u a big fan of snooker? juz had a game yesterday at my normal hang out in bangkok.. manage to meet some nice ppl and got myself couple of playing partners though the language barrier was there...but thanks again for the encouragement..cheerz

Comment

Glad you've met someone to play with. I don't play myself but love watching - especially Stephen Hendry.
        Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Working...
        X