Hello from Queensland Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Queensland Australia

Hello all. I am fairly new to snooker and love it. No full size tables or competitions in my town - nearest comp is 300km away! Bought a full size table (2nd hand) in good condition - drove 900km to pick it up and then assembled it. The things you have to do in isolated places. Hope to pick up a few pointers from more experienced players on the forum.

Cheers!

Hello Mully & welcome to TSF

Comment

Hi Mully. What part of Queensland are you from? I visited Brisbane in Queensland in 2005 with my cricket team and I think Oz is a fabulous country.
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex0paul
        Hi Mully. What part of Queensland are you from? I visited Brisbane in Queensland in 2005 with my cricket team and I think Oz is a fabulous country.
        I'm from a small town (2000 people) about 500km west of Brisbane. Good spot to live apart from the lack of snooker competitions!

Comment

Hey Mully,

............and welcome to tsf, and enjoy yourself here.

Lol......xx
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Mully!
            Welcome to TSF.
            You also got a full size snooker table!!! Lucky you!
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi Mully and welcome, you must have a very solid van to transport a snooker table - even in pieces. Isn't the North of Queensland the land where the crocs rule ?
              I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Yes - North Queensland has plenty of crocs. Thankfully I'm far enough away to be able to swim in our river!!!

Comment

Working...
                X