Photos of snooker players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of snooker players

Hi all. I don't play snooker because I'm hopeless at the game. I work part time at Chandlers Ford Snooker Club and since I've been working there I have become the clubs photographer.

Photography has always been a fun hobby for me and now I can put it to good use and to the benefit of our club.

Our coach Tim Dunkley writes all the snooker articles for our local paper, and my photos accompany his articles every saturday.

We also get a lot of exposure on the internet on various snooker sites.

Got any examples of your work??

and tim's? I have spoken to tim in the past and know of his writing in your local paper but have never read any of his work.

Comment

Yes, show us sthing please!
      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

So, happy-snapper Kevin Legg has ventured onto The Snooker Forum.

Welcome, my friend.

As Delboy said: "The world is your lobster."

Tim Dunkley
        http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Hi all. I've posted 6 photos of snooker players that I like into the gallery for all to see. These people are amazing to watch when playing the game.
          I will post some more soon.
          Kev.
          ps. I quite like lobster.

Comment

Not bad work mate!
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hi Kevin. Mark here, welcome aboard.... :-)
              You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't

Comment

Thanks Mark.

A link to my photobucket site snooker photos is here http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...hotos/snooker/.

Comment

Nice pictures!
                  Welcome to TSF alfadriver@hotm.

Comment

Welcome, enjoy TSF now, I do.
                    Nice pics. I have really got to make an effort to get to Chandler's Ford, but I have no car and I don't know the route. Must call the club, anyone got the number? Thanks.
                    Run out of challenges back here, best I can hope for is a game with an absoloute beginner next week, friend of mine. At least he seems keen to play. He did make a 13 on his first ever visit, fluked the last black in. We shall see.

Anyway, good pictures, very well taken, but I must comment, I saw a lot of pics with the rest in there. Nothing wrong with that, I'd just like to see some stances and bridges, might help me improve my own.
                    Keep them up anyway. I have a feeling I'd lose to everyone in there, there's some real talent, need to appear and recieve beating!

Well, a long post, basically just to say welcome, I'm weird.

Comment

I grew up in Effingham and was a teenager in Leatherhead. Such memories!!!

You can get on a train to Chandlers Ford cos the station is a 2 minute walk to the club. I'm sure that you will have a big welcome.

Comment

Thanks, I will check out the train route. I'm sure my Mum said there wasn't a station there, foolish parent. I think there is a place with a couple of tables in Leatherhead. However, don't think they have particularly good competition. Would be great to get to Chandler's Ford, I'll see what I can do.
                        Hope you're enjoying TSF so far.

Comment

Hi. Check out http://sotonsnooker.com/index.htm. This link may help.

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can find.
                            Playing tomorrow, should keep me in practice. I'd like to bring my friend to Chandler's Ford as well, I'm a shy person. Also, it could help him improve, this is a different friend, he's been playing for almost a year.
                            Thanks anyway for the info, should be most helpful.

Comment

The club phone number is 023 8025 4834.

Tim Dunkley
                              http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X