Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for ages and thought it's about time I introduced myself!

My name is Peter. I'm 31 and from Liverpool. When I was about 8, a friend of mine was talking about snooker he'd seen on TV so I started watching it myself. Later that year, I got a 4ft snooker table for christmas. I remember my mum and dad letting me stay up for the 1985 World Final! I've been a member of a few snooker clubs over the years, but unfortunately I can't play any more because I have
    Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I watch snooker when time and work allows. I'd like to go and watch some tournaments in the future. The only snooker I've seen in person is the qualifiers at the Norbreck Castle Hotel in Blackpool. I went to see Alex Higgins play.
    2009 & 2010 UK Championship Fantasy Game Winner
    2011 China Open Lucky Dip Winner

Hello Peter and welcome to TSF.
    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Hi Peter. Welcome to the forum!

What a shame that you can't play anymore.
      But at least you can enjoy watching.
      I'm also hoping to go to a tournament some day, so let's hope we both get to do that in the (not too distant) future.
      Enjoy the forum

Comment

Hi Peter,
        I too fight Fibromyalgia and dont play as often as I would like to anymore but I didnt give up! I still have a game when I'm able and have found a new love in watching. Good luck with finding good snooker matches to watch.... your in the right country to find them.

Comment

hi and welcome shame you can no longer play
          enjoy your time here
          So it's Rorschach and Prozac and everything is groovy
          World Masters - Lucky Dip 2011 winner
          World Championship-Lucky Dip 2011 winner
          Snooker island July 2011 - Australian Open prediction comp winner
          http://www.leaguesnooker.co.uk/

Comment

hi peter - enjoy your time here.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment