Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hunter's cousin

Hey all,

Well i was told about this site by a friend from Germany and there are a few interesting threads that i'd like to contribute too.

I'm Anthony (Tony as I prefer) and Paul Hunter is my cousin. I'm only three months older than him (well a year and three months now) and I think it would be nice to see or hear the goings on in snooker.

Paul and I grew up together and my avatar is of us when we were younger. I didn't live too far from Paul and we were very close having spent all our childhood, teens and 20's together. It's quite hard talking in the past tense when refering to Paul as a has been and not a will be so bear with me on that!!

I moved in with Paul near enough at the end of June 2006 and became his full time carer, staying with him 24/7 at home or in the hospital and hospice and basically making sure he didn't give up, which left me watching Jeremy Kyle all the time as i'm sure you're all aware he never gave up!!!

If there are any questions you'd like to ask regarding Paul or myself then please feel free as I know he'd like to be talked about and I don't see any reason why we can't. I know his name will never die but sometimes it's also nice to hear other people experiences with Paul.

Take care and speak soon

Hi Predator,

welcome to the forum! This is quite amazing news! Great Avatar
    Makes me take a deep breath just now remembering Paul...

Comment

Thanks Snookersfun,

My lungs are like a hot air balloon!!!

I'll just say that the reason i've used 'Predator' is because he has that on his cue case which his Dad has along with his cue and an embroided picture of the 'one ugly MF' alien face. I guess going by the long hair they both had they could have been related...hehe!!!

Comment

Welcom Predator

Comment

Hi Predator. Great to hear from you

Comment

Originally Posted by Predator
            ...my avatar is of us when we were younger.
            Cuuute! You look like twins (from the back)! Who is who?

Comment

Welcome Tony!

About the Avatar, at first glance, I just thought you took it from whatever a magazine . Amazing it is a real one.

Comment

Welcome on TSF Tony .
                "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Hello Tony my cusin is Tony too . I am very happy to see the peoples like you here . Welcome
                  Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                  Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by austrian_girl
                    Cuuute! You look like twins (from the back)! Who is who?

HaHa, i'm on the left. Can you believe parents would do that?

Comment

Originally Posted by Predator
                      HaHa, i'm on the left. Can you believe parents would do that?
                      Yes nice back Can we see your face now . I am just a little curiosity . Joke
                      Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                      Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

hello and welcome
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi!
                          Welcome to TSF
                          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Hi Predator and welcome to TSF.
                            Paul is (and always will be) one of my all time favourite players, so I'm very happy you're here to keep his memory alive

Aww, and the avatar is so cute

Comment

Hello and welcome Tony.

regards,C-J

Comment

Working...
                              X