UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I've watched Ronnie not try in loads of matches, qualifiers for tournaments that he has no interest in, during that match he went for every ridiculous shot and smashed the balls all over the table, it. Was so obvious he wasn't interested.
    Flat out, or not bothered ?
    https://youtu.be/nifWklXWEDU
    I think you’ll see a different Ronnie today against Mark King. History there that goes waaaaaaay back

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Quote not working , reply to Billy post no. 203

For me the bbc is completely irrelevant immaterial and inconsequential to snooker and the fact that two of its team for the immediate future hendry and murphy are so arrogant and disrespectful towards lower ranked players shines a light on their incompetent presentation of the game for years and the sooner its contract is up for negotiation and hopefully severed the better.
      You wouldn’t be watching the snooker now if it wasn’t for the BBC. They made it was it is. How that’s irrelevant, immaterial and inconsequential I have no idea.

Stick to Eurosport and their ad breaks after every frame, if BBC’s coverage upsets you that much.
      Last edited by Billy; 29 November 2021, 11:59 AM.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Popcorn time

Comment

• [QUOTE=Billy;n1015682]

Quote not working , Billy post number 212

I’d say a rough estimate of about 95% of my time watching snooker ( and i watch quite a lot ) isn’t anywhere near the bbc , they only do three tournaments of roughly 25 a year , ( qualifiers and main events counting as two ), their presenters are bland boring know nothings , and that opening presentation on saturday with the prospect of ten days of the overrated hendry and rotund murphy , nah you can gladly keep it , i’ll stick to bet 365 where i can thanks.

Last edited by trains; 29 November 2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• We gonna need your opinions on Take That vs The Backstreet Boys, too, I guess...
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Apart from important things like that I noticed that we already lost well over 50 triple crown event titles in the first two rounds... quite a legend eating monster, this year's UK Championship.

"That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                We gonna need your opinions on Take That vs The Backstreet Boys, too, I guess...
                E17 are better ……

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                  Popcorn time
                  I have gone for the Boubons
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I have gone for the Boubons
                    Excellent choice!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Starsky;n1015687]

E17 are better

Comment

• Bloody boy bands ,talentless too most of em .
                        E17 are an ugly bunch of c**ts

Comment

• While it’s true the BBC are now a bunch of woke lefty knobs , they did kick snooker off in to the big time in the 80’s ,and at the same time ITV’s coverage was poor if I remember

Comment

• The tip on Mark King’s cue is bigger than the ferrule?
                            Last edited by Billy; 29 November 2021, 02:15 PM.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Higgins giving Zhao a bit of a tactical masterclass.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                                Bloody boy bands ,talentless too most of em .
                                E17 are an ugly bunch of c**ts

They can’t drive a car very well either , well not Brian Harvey anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X