Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• I like to watch HV play! He’s like an Iranian Ronnie.. nice and quick too.

4-0

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
        I like to watch HV play! He’s like an Iranian Ronnie.. nice and quick too.

4-0
        He's Ironnian.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I’m finding Anthony Hamilton oddly engaging to watch, despite that ragged address of his.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

That was feckin awful! Couldn't see any finger prints lines, not even sure they are a factor on superfine. Feel for Maggs, proper mare so far and sums up how snooker can go eh.
            Could be a less than even bit of slate ,or very likely a slight splinter of something under the cloth ,left there from when they changed the cloth ,seen that done before .
            Even so it’s a nightmare night for Steven ,when they ain’t running they ain’t running .
            Last edited by mikee; 30 November 2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Maguire loses 6-0 to Brecel. Now, that's very unexpected.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Maguire loses 6-0 to Brecel. Now, that's very unexpected.
                I never doubted that

Comment

• So Luca won 6-0 with a highest break of 50. Watched the whole match and all I can say is Maggs must have been a child murderer in another life. Yes Luca played well but what a horrible dynamic that match had. All snooker players have been up against that kind of dynamic where nothing you do matters it ain't gonna happen. Hope he makes the most of it.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    So Luca won 6-0 with a highest break of 50. Watched the whole match and all I can say is Maggs must have been a child murderer in another life. Yes Luca played well but what a horrible dynamic that match had. All snooker players have been up against that kind of dynamic where nothing you do matters it ain't gonna happen. Hope he makes the most of it.
                    i don't think its quite as polarised as that , brecel looks like a really good potter and he must be somewhere up there as having the most wins so far this season , that and the air of confidence it puts any opponent under pressure , lots of 4 - 0 's in snooker so no huge deal really i dont think.

Comment

• To win 6-0 when you need at least a couple of chance to win every frame is quite unexpected,just one of those freak matches .

Comment

• What a battle between Hamilton and Walden, both struggled but there were some great tactical battles there, shame it didn't go to the decider. Well played Anthony, that was tough.

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Great result again for Anthony ….needs to up his scoring for the next match though
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Ronnie is grinning from ear to ear

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                              Ronnie is grinning from ear to ear
                              He may well be ,but with all the major players out Ronnie is expected to win ,that brings pressure in itself .he could quite easily lose too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                                Ronnie is grinning from ear to ear
                                Jordan Brown springs to mind ….he’s not the shoe in we think he is . Obviously massive favourite but he’s not unbeatable
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X