No announcement yet.

UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Vmax ,ok the balls might not be quite as good as the supers but their not that bad that you can judge who's Missing what and blame the balls ,kicks have been part of the game for years and the Taum chalk has mainly eradicated that .No their not using Premier balls either .

Comment

• Although a lot of people say the UK isn't what it was in terms of prestige, I feel this time round it is! The fact many want to win it so much has I believe meant big names have gone out in part, pressure and trying too hard maybe. You cant de-value a major tourney by saying it isn't what it was, history knows what it is and doesn't forget it's winners.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Haven't watched much of Ben Woollaston lately (that's like 5 years or so)... never noticed he has such a short, stabby action, a lot like Mark Allen. Still struggling with his control of the white, I reckon
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Looking forward to these two matches this afternoon, but have no idea as to who's going to come through. Expecting Jack v Hossein to be a fairly quick affair and maybe a more protracted battle on the other table. Nothing against Luca, but I'd love to see Anthony get to the next round and I'm completely torn between the other two, really like them both. So just hoping for two fairly close matches, with a Hamilton win thrown in.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• yes a couple of interesting matches this afternoon
            as you say, difficult to separate them
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• does anyone know what were the developments with anthony hamilton's eye problem , it seemed all doom and gloom earlier this year here https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/17/snook...reer-14094930/

Comment

• Yes looking forward to the match between Lisowski and Vafaei. Really like Hossein...nice guy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  Yes looking forward to the match between Lisowski and Vafaei. Really like Hossein...nice guy.
                  OLA! Daffie

Hossein needs to pull up his socks and get potting

Comment

• That's 11 frames in a row for Luca. Great stuff!
                    Last edited by Lievro; 2 December 2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

OLA! Daffie

Hossein needs to pull up his socks and get potting
                      Hey Dean. 😁 Indeed he really could use the next 2 frames...to start with.

Edit : very nice ton. 👍
                      Last edited by daffie; 2 December 2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Lievro View Post
                        That's 11 frames in a row for Luca. Great stuff!
                        Yes, not looking too good for the sheriff at 4 - 0 Brecel playing well with a pair of 72s

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• close to a decider but not to be

Comment

• Yeah, gutted for Anthony but Luca played well. Great result for Jack, though Vafaei will be disappointed with some of the balls he missed.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Really nice post match interview from Vafaei this afternoon, philosophically gracious in defeat.

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Brecel is 16-3 since the restart in August and two of the losses have been against Ronnie and Higgins. Maybe he's finally arriving as a consistent top 16 player. I'd love to see it. I think he has a good chance of getting by McGill and making the semi-finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X