UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Exactly. Thoughtless, selfish tit. What I don't understand is, why isn't he being done for it? Seems you can get away with anything in this country, so long as your arse is strapped to an infernal combustion engine.

-
    And if your name is Katy Price

Comment

• Well the rocket spluttered, shook off the fluke and fired up in style

Comment

• Kyren's using a new cue from GBL. Is it a GBL or another Thai brand.

Comment

• Can't believe Wilson refused the pink into the middle, psychological manna from heaven for Ronnie.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Love my fellow countryman Jan Verhaas...'You’re gonna have people coming in Ronnie'...in other words...deal with it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
              He seems almost proud of excessive speeding ,we all speed a bit anyway at times but nearly a ton in the rain ,this knob head could have killed other people
              This is not only a problem for him, but generally of our society as well as drinking. So often I've heard people speaking in a proud manner about how speedy they drove or how much alcohol they consumed. Those are really no things to be proud of and they are setting a bad example especially for younger ones.

Comment

• I'm afraid Kyren Wilson will still somehow manage to lose this.

Comment

• Well done, Kyren.
                  So we will certainly have a new UK (and Triple Crown) champion.

Comment

• Naw, he got it together...

Gotta say I'm happy for Kyren. He's the favourite fo the title now... well deserved.
                    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• A fine display of bottling it under pressure from both players really, but a nice break from Wilson in the end. I don't know... He is comfortably the highest seed remaining, but if he is going to be this nervy over the weekend, things could be tough for him. Especially when you have players like Brecel and Lisowski who seem to get through the rounds without expending as much mental energy as Wilson.

Comment

• Disappointing from mcgill , just not as solid a potter and breakbuilder as his age - bracket contemporary kyren wilson it looks like.

Comment

• What an absolutely fantastic match that was...what a fight! Well done both. Happy to see Kyren come through.

Comment

• I forgot to say, I found O'Sullivan's antics a little insincere on this occasion. I got the feeling he actually wanted the distractions to continue, just so that he could continue making his "protest". Certainly didn't seem to be in the best frame of mind.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              I forgot to say, I found O'Sullivan's antics a little insincere on this occasion. I got the feeling he actually wanted the distractions to continue, just so that he could continue making his "protest". Certainly didn't seem to be in the best frame of mind.

Yeah, I got the same impression. He also - again - looked kind of hungover, like often in afternoon session matches
                              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                A fine display of bottling it under pressure from both players really, but a nice break from Wilson in the end. I don't know... He is comfortably the highest seed remaining, but if he is going to be this nervy over the weekend, things could be tough for him. Especially when you have players like Brecel and Lisowski who seem to get through the rounds without expending as much mental energy as Wilson.
                                he was the victim of luck twice in the ninth frame with o sullivan missing a red by a mile and landing safe on the pack and then the unlucky split of the reds and again the unlucky split in the tenth frame , and he was better today than brecel i thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X