X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 BetVictor European Masters

The usual:

https://wst.tv/how-to-watch-the-betv...opean-masters/

kyren wilson just missed a pot by a mile with the rest , unusual , does anyone know why some matches dont seem to be available to be streamed , eg , joe perry vs cao yupeng now ?

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      kyren wilson just missed a pot by a mile with the rest , unusual , does anyone know why some matches dont seem to be available to be streamed , eg , joe perry vs cao yupeng now ?
      no idea why two of the matches are not being shown, at least anywhere I can find
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

no idea why two of the matches are not being shown, at least anywhere I can find
        maybe there's a chinese tv and or betting component to it i dont know

Comment

Bet365 are only showing 4 tables

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Bet365 are only showing 4 tables
            do you have a windows based device Dean ? reason i ask is i cant expand or zoom the bet365 stream on either chromebook or android tablet.
            does the screen expand on windows ?
            edit , cant expand android tablet on chrome or firefox
            Last edited by trains; 21 February 2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

do you have a windows based device Dean ? reason i ask is i cant expand or zoom the bet365 stream on either chromebook or android tablet.
              does the screen expand on windows ?
              edit , cant expand android tablet on chrome or firefox
              yep Windows PC
              and as you say for a while now there is no expand option for the window.
              what I found is the with this Bet365 window on Chrome, I zoomed in at 175% and this works ok AND it sticks for this URL, so next time I open bet365 it is already at 175%
              and all my other windows are at 100%
              workaround

Comment

you're a genius , i increased my chromebook display to its max 150% size and the full screen option magically appears , cheers bud.

Comment

Eurosport player showing 4 matches this evening. I tend not to use the betting sites now that Eurosport lets you listen without the commentary. I'm getting a bit peed off with bet365 asking for a very long and hard to read capture, and my date of birth every time I try to log in, so I just go there when I have no other choice, which is unusual these days.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                    Eurosport player showing 4 matches this evening. I tend not to use the betting sites now that Eurosport lets you listen without the commentary. I'm getting a bit peed off with bet365 asking for a very long and hard to read capture, and my date of birth every time I try to log in, so I just go there when I have no other choice, which is unusual these days.

-
                    That sounds like you’re trying to sign into bet365 from a smart tv ? i had that problem , it might have been because my tv chrome browser needed updating but i couldnt figure how the heck to find the download button wading through googles terms and conditions .

Not too bothered about not getting the eurosport player as Odrl on here says they don’t stream too many side table or lower ranked players matches , for the most part bet365 is pretty good there so the chromebook’s enough for me.

Comment

So... Jack "Already" IsOutski. It's getting habitual.
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

That sounds like you’re trying to sign into bet365 from a smart tv ? i had that problem , it might have been because my tv chrome browser needed updating but i couldnt figure how the heck to find the download button wading through googles terms and conditions .

Not too bothered about not getting the eurosport player as Odrl on here says they don’t stream too many side table or lower ranked players matches , for the most part bet365 is pretty good there so the chromebook’s enough for me.
                        I'm watching on my windows PC through a big monitor. It also happens with my Windows 10 laptop.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                          So... Jack "Already" IsOutski. It's getting habitual.
                          Not exactly a shocker is it. I enjoy watching Ashley Hugill though, has a very confident manner around the table.

-
                          Last edited by PatBlock; 21 February 2022, 10:35 PM.
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Not exactly a shocker is it.

-
                            No, probably not. I don't know what it is with Jack... so much talent, so little care. Frustrating.
                            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post

No, probably not. I don't know what it is with Jack... so much talent, so little care. Frustrating.
                              i saw some of that match , nothing wrong with lisowski's performance he just lost its the pro's , played well two days ago to beat stuart carrington , nothing should be a given in pro sport , why should it be.

Comment

Working...
                              X