No announcement yet.

2022 BetVictor European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the cameraman covering the Murphy match table would turn his aperture up a notch or two, it's ridiculously overexposed.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Was that by any chance Ben Wollaston in his Welsh Open Qualifier against Martin Gould, with a mid range pot into the top green pocket, but he played a safety to baulk instead? If so (or indeed if not ) I was quite surprised at that one.

-
      haha was indeed pb top marks , just woke up out of what seemed a deep sleep but was only a couple hours for what seems the umpteenth straight day , sign of age or something i dont know

edit , actually i read your post too quickly , was the same player and same match but was a mid range pot on a red to the yellow pocket but knocked the red to the black cushion instead.
      Last edited by trains; 23 February 2022, 12:11 AM.

Comment

https://wst.tv/robertson-narrowly-mi...ooker-history/

Missed that (bummer!)... as pretty much every year Robbo is peaking towards the Worlds, which, of course, he's not gonna win
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Inside Noppon's cue case:

https://youtu.be/u00YhFAmdm0

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
            https://wst.tv/robertson-narrowly-mi...ooker-history/

Missed that (bummer!)... as pretty much every year Robbo is peaking towards the Worlds, which, of course, he's not gonna win
            I was watching this match down the pub on my phone and I was commentating to a friend (who is slightly interested in snooker) and I must admit I was getting increasingly animated ...
            the other tables were looking over with amusement and intrigue...
            ...that in frame 5 we were all looking at my 5+inch phone screen cheering Robbo on and "oh no" when he went for the black - to give Alfie his only points.
            I did love Robbo's "wave of hand" after frame 3 to Alfie like he had just done a fluke when in actuality he had just done the third century

I just love snooker and the different match scenarios you get
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Dean do you have any idea why the zoom expand screen option on bet365 seemingly isnt available at times , tried all four streamed matches this morning and i cant expand any even on my max 150% display size which normally gets the expand option.
              watching zhou yuelong vs dott on betfair instead on expanded screen.
              edit , the zoom option just magically turned on after jordan brown beat xiao guodong , go figure.
              Last edited by trains; 23 February 2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                Dean do you have any idea why the zoom expand screen option on bet365 seemingly isnt available at times , tried all four streamed matches this morning and i cant expand any even on my max 150% display size which normally gets the expand option.
                watching zhou yuelong vs dott on betfair instead on expanded screen.
                edit , the zoom option just magically turned on after jordan brown beat xiao guodong , go figure.
                nope, no idea.
                Bet365 blame "the feed they get from the provider - out of their control" :shrug:
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

careless safety from brecel to give sunny akani the easy red in the last frame , decent win for dott but zhou missed chances and i think the first time i've seen him angry when he misjudged the bounce off the cushion in the balls when he should have won 5 - 3.

Comment

That's Luca... still has a serious amount of Isoutski genes in him. Nice deciders, though... Graeme, Ryan, Sunny, happy to see'em in the next round.
                    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

What happened to Higgins? Grannied by Tom Ford. Didn’t see it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                        Shocking really!

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                          Tom Ford is very capable and every now and again he shows it. He just played great today and scored very heavily in single visits.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Tom phantastically ruined my hopes for another clash of titans there
                            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Felt some anguish for Jak Jones last night, he was playing out of his skin to lead 4-2 only to lose 5-4. But credit to Judd for finding 3 great frames to win the match, that's very difficult to do when an opponent has all the momentum and is looking very confident but that's what the best in game manage to pull off. That performance might just start Judd's form running up to the world's now, he has been lacking of late and looking like he needed something to start a good run.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                                Tom Ford is very capable and every now and again he shows it. He just played great today and scored very heavily in single visits.
                                It was only a week ago he couldn’t get going in the Turkish Qualies v Scott Donaldson.

Comment

Working...
                                X