Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played Frazz, nice frame winning break in the decider 👏

Comment

Yeah well done Frazz. Interesting chat at the end. Frazz said he’d been trying contacts for the last year but couldn’t get anything to suit. Dry eyes. Martin referred him to SnookerSpex.com.

Comment

Well done frazz

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          Yeah well done Frazz. Interesting chat at the end. Frazz said he’d been trying contacts for the last year but couldn’t get anything to suit. Dry eyes. Martin referred him to SnookerSpex.com.
          I wear glasses from them as I also have dry eyes. Very good but I’m afraid they don’t make me play like Gould

Comment

Starsky. I’ve got them as well. Probably need a new pair. Not had an eye test for a few years.

Comment

if he has astigmatism ask him to try MyDay Toric daily disposable by Cooper Vision , i've tried most toric lenses and i've found them to be the best for me at least.

Comment

Starsky. I’ve got them as well. Probably need a new pair. Not had an eye test for a few years.
                As it happens I’ve just put an order in yesterday for a spare set with my new prescription . There had been a small change in my long distance . I’m telling myself that’s why I keep missing long pots

Ive got a spare set as I just can’t play without them now !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

nope, no idea.
                  Bet365 blame "the feed they get from the provider - out of their control" :shrug:
                  the zoom expand option has been on for this evenings session for two tables at least , i bet its some berk working their internet that didnt turn it on earlier.

Comment

fan zhengyi is on a maximum , on 120 now but the brown is close to baulk cushion
                    kiss of death he missed the brown
                    Last edited by trains; 23 February 2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Can Judd do to Kurt what he did to Jak yesterday? Judd's 2 down with 3 to play.
                      Last edited by fkhan; 23 February 2022, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Maflin is back. I love the way he attacks the game.Some of his long pots today were simply mesmerizing!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          Maflin is back. I love the way he attacks the game.Some of his long pots today were simply mesmerizing!
                          mcgill is looking very good though , and he has a tough match vs mark williams in the welsh open next week.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

mcgill is looking very good though , and he has a tough match vs mark williams in the welsh open next week.
                            Yeah, this is not an easy ride down the slope for ROS yet.

Comment

Well played Fan Zhengyi, managed to escape from some devilish snookers laid by Kyren in the decider.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Sunny Akani is a player I have admired for a number of years and thought he could win tournaments with a little refinement. He faces Ryan Day this afternoon battling long covid . I was shocked to hear just how much it is draining him . He can only practice 30 mins a day and is always feeling exhausted . He used to be on the practice table more than virtually anybody .

Comment

Working...
                                X