No announcement yet.

2022 BetVictor European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the best time for Chinese pro's? About 20+ players on the tour now.
    Last edited by fkhan; 24 February 2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

The position of the cue ball from black to red. filedata/fetch?id=1019197&d=1645717651&type=thumb
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by fkhan; 24 February 2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
        Just watched that, as I sat in my chair I said to myself if there was one player I had to choose in the world to play that shot it would be Ronnie.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Just watched that, as I sat in my chair I said to myself if there was one player I had to choose in the world to play that shot it would be Ronnie.
          I know 90% of the folks here do not like him and it is justified. I like him for his pure talent minus the tantrums.
          Last edited by fkhan; 24 February 2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Think 90% is a bit harsh ,a lot of really talented people are a bit off the wall .personally I like Ronnie (most of the time)

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
              Think 90% is a bit harsh ,a lot of really talented people are a bit off the wall .personally I like Ronnie (most of the time)
              I totally agree that he can be a ***** at times.

Comment

To be honest, I'm having trouble enjoying anything even loosely "panem et circenses" related while there is an actual war raging in Europe... it's just mind-blowing
                Last edited by neuronic; 24 February 2022, 06:21 PM.
                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                  To be honest, I'm having trouble enjoying anything even loosely "panem et circenses" related while there is an actual war raging in Europe... it's just mind-blowing
                  It's thoroughly depressing, but what can we do? I'll try to loose myself in music and snooker, but as you say, it's mind-blowing.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                    It's trivial pursuits like visiting this forum that help me deal with that ****e, there will unfortunately always be tyrants in this world.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

There will surely come a day when these trigger hungry morons, whoever they are, will come to their knees.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                        There will surely come a day when these trigger hungry morons, whoever they are, will come to their knees.
                        i think it goes both ways though , biden said that no us troops will set foot in ukraine , it reminds me of that bill hicks ' pick up the gun ' skit , ' i don't want any trouble mister ' , ' you all saw him he had a gun '.

Comment

kurt maflin just won a frame thanks to a fluke to start off a break , trying to think why they cant just replace the balls where a clear advantage has been gained from a fluke just the same as a clear advantage is gained from a blatant false attempt to escape a snooker , nothing against maflin it just doesnt seem hard to change.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                            kurt maflin just won a frame thanks to a fluke to start off a break , trying to think why they cant just replace the balls where a clear advantage has been gained from a fluke just the same as a clear advantage is gained from a blatant false attempt to escape a snooker , nothing against maflin it just doesnt seem hard to change.
                            Who decides if it actually was a fluke or not? There will come a shot where it is very debatable. Sometimes, one man's fluke is another man's belter, would you want to be the ref who calls that man a liar?

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Who decides if it actually was a fluke or not? There will come a shot where it is very debatable. Sometimes, one man's fluke is another man's belter, would you want to be the ref who calls that man a liar?

-
                              blatant being the operative word pb , i think maflin put his hand up to apologise too , hard luck to fraser patrick he just undercut a red to middle otherwise it could have been 4 - 4.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

blatant being the operative word pb
                                Yes but there will always be a point where it's difficult to draw the line. And to make the rule fair for all, it would have to apply to ALL flukes, which brings us back to my original point. Sorry trains, that's a -1 from me.

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X