No announcement yet.

2022 BetVictor European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee Dott just couldn’t get going today. Long potting was awful.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Wee Dott just couldn’t get going today. Long potting was awful.
      Even so, well done to the young man, ranked 80 and through to a ranking final having beat some top players on the way.
      Think he'll struggle if Ronnie gets to the final though.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Is this the first tourney where Ronnie if he wins it has drawn all opponents outside the top 25? I heard a comm ask this and thought one of our experts will surely know.
        Last edited by fkhan; 26 February 2022, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Is the the first tourney where Ronnie if he wins it has drawn all opponents outside the top 25? I heard a comm ask this and thought one of our experts will surely know.
          The answer is yes. I think you'll struggle to find a similar run anywhere, not just with O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

The answer is yes. I think you'll struggle to find a similar run anywhere, not just with O'Sullivan.
            Thanks Odrl.

Comment

Good fight there from Liang but Ronnie prevails. This talk about the best rest player in the game at the moment, surely Liang ranks amongst them, potted some difficult pressure balls with the rest in the seventh frame and rarely misses with it.
              Bloody stream kept buffering all the way through the match, must have restarted it about twenty times all told, didn't swear that much, honest
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                Good fight there from Liang but Ronnie prevails. This talk about the best rest player in the game at the moment, surely Liang ranks amongst them, potted some difficult pressure balls with the rest in the seventh frame and rarely misses with it.
                Bloody stream kept buffering all the way through the match, must have restarted it about twenty times all told, didn't swear that much, honest
                Yeah and some of them were not sitters either.

Comment

Si Jiahui gets a 2 year tour card after his world amateur championship win today.

Comment

Big opportunity for Ronnie today to add to his massive number of wins. He will be aware that the clock is ticking against him at his age ,and with the increasing competence of the younger lads coming through reaching finals will be increasingly competitive. Fingers crossed for him

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

i've just watched that on youtube , you act like you've never watched a snooker match before.
                      Apologies for mentioning it then ! Opinions are like arseholes …..everyone has one .
                      And obviously you appear to think that was a pretty bulk standard frame of snooker .

It’s no wonder why people don’t post on here anymore.

Anyway, my favourite frames are when a player makes a break and then the other player has to pot the lot to win from what seems like impossible table .
                      a bit like Anthony Hamilton v Stuart Bingham in the Welsh Open ….in 2015 or 16 ….can’t remember. And that was s quality break.
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• https://youtu.be/nwUmz3KfEfk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                          thanks for the reminder
                          I was there, some rows up behind Stuart as the camera looks
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Lucky bugger Dean …amazing break

Eurosport not showing the first session of the final !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                              Lucky bugger Dean …amazing break

Eurosport not showing the first session of the final !!
                              There ends my dilemma then of what to watch on the telly , my team West Ham or snooker as they both clashed .

Just watched that clearance from Hamilton you posted . Brilliant clearance to win the match which was made better by the classic commentators curse as Bingham took that red on into the middle bag
                              Last edited by Starsky; 27 February 2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• It’s a great clearance .

I’m going to do the same . 2 football matches then the final session tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X