Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
    It’s a great clearance .

I’m going to do the same . 2 football matches then the final session tonight
    I’ve already told the missus she won’t be seeing me much today as I’ll be in the man cave .

Do you support any of the teams playing today Neil ?

Comment

• i'm watching Angers vs Lens in french ligue 1 on bet365 along with o sullivan vs zhengyi on a split screen , cant complain

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

I’ve already told the missus she won’t be seeing me much today as I’ll be in the man cave .

Do you support any of the teams playing today Neil ?
        No mate , Sutton United ! My local team
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I was able to watch session 1 on the ES player. VPN helped I guess. Missed the last two frames due to work.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the 15 minutes or so pre-match presentation today? I haven't.
            Last edited by fkhan; 27 February 2022, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Has anyone seen the 15 minutes or so pre-match presentation today? I haven't.
              There is no "studio" on this event.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

There is no "studio" on this event.
                Oh ok. Has it always been that way?

Comment

• o sullivan thinks the cameraman is too prominent ?

Comment

• short of the longer sessions at the crucible this is a run thats as good as most any i can think of for a relatively little known player , over 9 frames beat k wilson , bingtao , gilbert , dott , and takes o sullivan to at least 16 frames in a best of 19 , class.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                      o sullivan thinks the cameraman is too prominent ?
                      Trying to un-settle Fan?

Comment

• I guess Hendon plans to pronounce Zhengyi as "Zhengzhi" all evening. It will become infuriating pretty quickly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Trying to un-settle Fan?
                          strongly doubt it , it was at the end of the ninth frame , i think he just thought the cameramans chair and apparatus was just a bit too far forward in his eyeline probably.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            I guess Hendon plans to pronounce Zhengyi as "Zhengzhi" all evening. It will become infuriating pretty quickly.
                            i think he's popular among old ladies and that sort , similar to what ricky gervais said about gordon ramsay on the extras christmas special ? comedy series.

Comment

• And since Billy is not here, what's with the weird camera angles in this final? Why are we watching so many shots from the side of the table, and so far away? Does the director genuinely think this enhances the viewers' experience? Completely idiotic decision.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                And since Billy is not here, what's with the weird camera angles in this final? Why are we watching so many shots from the side of the table, and so far away? Does the director genuinely think this enhances the viewers' experience? Completely idiotic decision.
                                I guess they are trying to emulate the shoot out's camera angles.

Comment

Working...
                                X