No announcement yet.

2022 BetVictor European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win for Jimmy although he didn’t appear that happy. Heard him saying “twitching every shot”.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Good win for Jimmy although he didn’t appear that happy. Heard him saying “twitching every shot”.
      yes from 4-2 down, and 133 to go level 4-4

appears to be against Dale next in Furth
      Last edited by DeanH; 24 July 2022, 12:40 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Higgins vs Donaldson is tough going just now. Neither can get going.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Higgins vs Donaldson is tough going just now. Neither can get going.
          Hope it’s not a midnight finish.
          Well done Scott. Only 11 pm.
          Last edited by Nifty50; 24 July 2022, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Hope it’s not a midnight finish.
            Well done Scott. Only 11 pm.
            Good clearance from Donaldson there at the end but shouldn't he have potted the blue near the green spot with 4 or 5 reds left to put the green back on its spot and avoid the awkward green to brown at the end ? he only just made it using the rest for brown and blue at the end , kept his nerve well though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
              Good clearance from Donaldson there at the end but shouldn't he have potted the blue near the green spot with 4 or 5 reds left to put the green back on its spot and avoid the awkward green to brown at the end ? he only just made it using the rest for brown and blue at the end , kept his nerve well though.
              Agreed. I think he went about it the wrong way. I’ll need to watch it again as there was a couple of other shot choices I was thinking he’d got wrong.

Comment

• It got better, it was a good clearance from Scott, I thought he struggled with his cue ball most of the match, maybe both were a bit rusty. Good win for the CV none the less. Is that the only qualifiing round?

Comment

• Yep , straight to Germany for the winners .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Ronnie O'Sullivan has withdrawn from next week's European Masters. giving Sean O'Sullivan (no relation apparently ) Luke Simmonds to play.

https://ronnieo147.com/2022/08/10/ro...dical-reasons/
                    Last edited by DeanH; 10 August 2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Ronnie O'Sullivan has withdrawn from next week's European Masters. giving Sean O'Sullivan (no relation apparently ) Luke Simmonds to play.

https://ronnieo147.com/2022/08/10/ro...dical-reasons/
                      Medical reasons I hope he is fine.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Medical reasons I hope he is fine.
                        sure he is, he has had cantbebothereditis many times before

Comment

sure he is, he has had cantbebothereditis many times before
                          Haha. I hope it's just an excuse. Af first glance I saw that word and thought its some disease and looked it up too. Figured it out a few seconds later lol.
                          Last edited by fkhan; 10 August 2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Hearing that Ronnie maybe suffering from tennis elbow.
                            I have had this - in both elbows at the same time!) several times over the years and the only thing that worked for (after all the physio, injections, etc.) was acupuncture. Only a few treatments and I was back playing with no pain.

Comment

• Tennis elbow is the common name of the swollen exterior tendon of the elbow or tendonitis - so my illness stated above was close

Comment

Hearing that Ronnie maybe suffering from tennis elbow.
                                I have had this - in both elbows at the same time!) several times over the years and the only thing that worked for (after all the physio, injections, etc.) was acupuncture. Only a few treatments and I was back playing with no pain.
                                Was that work related, gym injury? Just being nosey, how you ended up with it in both elbows at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X