2022 BetVictor European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
    Forgive me if it’s already been mentioned but why is there all these visa issues with this tournament ??
    Yes, it appears that some players, mostly Chinese travelling from China, have been hit by EU/German access restrictions.
    Not sure if Hossien Vafaei's no show is the same, as I thought he travelled from UK.
    Sure we will hear before too long
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Yes, it appears that some players, mostly Chinese travelling from China, have been hit by EU/German access restrictions.
      Not sure if Hossien Vafaei's no show is the same, as I thought he travelled from UK.
      Sure we will hear before too long
      Thanks Dean πŸ‘

Comment

• Six matches going on at the same time, as good as the Crucible for me.
        Ashley Hugill giving Trump a decent match but he's just missed a difficult black leading 46-0 but trailing 2 frames to 4, chance for Trump for 5-2.

Comment

• Great come back by Bingham so far....

Comment

• Farakh Ajaib doing well, nice to see, but is lined up to meet Judd trump or Andrew Higginson. Could be interesting

Comment

• How unlucky was that for Ajaib. Great last black by Trump, that's a twitcher if ever I saw one.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• what a match
                well done to Farakh Ajaib, pushing Judd to the limit, what a shame of the last in-off but that black could have gone anywhere

Comment

• Mark Williams playing well 4_0 against Zhou Yuelong.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Ryan Day doing seemingly what he does as well as anyone, losing around the last 32 or 16 of tournaments although the last 2 frames were close.
                    Wu Yize only early in his second year and already closing in on a top 64 place, wouldn't be surprised if Smurphy's mate Si Juahui is in the top 64 by the end of the season too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      what a match
                      well done to Farakh Ajaib, pushing Judd to the limit, what a shame of the last in-off but that black could have gone anywhere
                      I think Judd learned from his mistake against Ronnie earlier where he hit the yellow near the baulk cushiom with pace and it missed.

Comment

• Didn’t see much of match but Hawkins looked to be playing very well.

Comment

• Impressive display by the Hawk.

Comment

• Very impressive , fought well in the first 2 frames . Then on fire after the interval
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Looks like Bazza's realised he's in the final....
                              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Working...
                              X