Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship League 2024

This is showing live on youtube now.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

It’s been starting shortly for the last two hours lol. Was working ok yesterday.

Comment

Bit boring yesterday with Rory McCloud should be better today.
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I haven’t been able to see any of this live. Keeps saying starting shortly. Do you need to subscribe to the channel?

Comment

what channel are you using?
          I am using Bet365 and it works on both tables, they are about to start after an afternoon break
          Only starts at noon as well
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Both tables just started for the evening session
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              what channel are you using?
              I am using Bet365 and it works on both tables, they are about to start after an afternoon break
              Only starts at noon as well
              I’m on u-tube. Managed to catch some of Maguire v White. Nearly missed it again. Must have started at 7pm. Thought it 8pm.

Comment

Just watched Chris Totten draw his match finishing with back to back tons, looks a decent player, impressed!

Comment

Scott Donaldson won his group. 88 and 101 got him a 2-2 versus The World Champion. Think that’s 4k and ranking points.

Comment

And the winner was…… Ali Carter. Beat Jackson Page 3-1.

Comment

Working...
                    X