2024 Wuhan Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ola!

just gone back to watch it; to me the Red had stopped long enough to be beyond "momentarily"; so it should be No Foul, Red replaced, play continues as if nothing happened.

Unlike the Red that dropped a week or so ago which dropped very very soon after stopping on the edge; that should have been a scoring pot and player continues - the ref (BenW) admitted the error later.

Like buses, don't see one for years and then two (three? ) come along
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Pleased for Xiao Goudong and Duane Jones, both seem to have been around forever.

Comment

So I'm watching Ding this afternoon and he plays a cannon into the reds from a red and the cue ball sticks there. Snookered on all colours apart from the black which he has a direct shot shot at although bridging over the pack of reds and needing the long spider.
        Ding nominates green and has two goes at it and misses, I'm thinking he needs to be warned as he can see the black which is a ball on, his opponent Yuan points out that the black can be hit after the third miss but something is said and the ref allows Ding two more attempts.
        Are Ding and the ref correct ?
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I would say ref is wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X