2024 Xi'an Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Xi'an Grand Prix

Any one see more than one table on Matchroom.Live?

8 tables in play and their "superb" coverage is one table
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

That is a good point. I wonder why it's not on Eurosport / Discovery for instance? I saw a bit of Ronnie and Wang today, a few other interesting results
    so far not wishing to spoil it for people.

On Matchroom in the past there was typically at least 2 tables to choose from, one with commentary one without. It does seem a bit odd really. The whole tournament
    seems a bit like it's just been slid into the schedule. It makes me think about when they don't announce a venue or even a main sponsor for a tournament only a few
    months out - are they actually still scratching around at that late date to sort a venue out? No idea, just wondering.

Comment

It reminds me of a tasteless joke when the Movie "Grand Prix" came out.
      王可

Comment

Is there going to be any proper TV coverage this season??

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
          Is there going to be any proper TV coverage this season??
          Probably only the BBC and ITV events; it seems to me that Discovery, who now own Eurosport, are not snooker fans

Comment

Another WST success. Not!

Comment

Isn't the table playing slow? Just saw the first few frames of the Vafaei match.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Probably only the BBC and ITV events; it seems to me that Discovery, who now own Eurosport, are not snooker fans
                They're advertising the Saudi Masters on Discovery+ starting on the 30th, so hopefully there will be more tournaments covered, not impressed though.
                I don't think Ws are at all interested in UK snooker fans, just $$$$$$$$$$.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

They're advertising the Saudi Masters on Discovery+ starting on the 30th, so hopefully there will be more tournaments covered, not impressed though.

-

Considering I no longer have access to Eurosport and wont pay the expensive amounts wanted by Discovery, Bet365 I will stay

Comment

Considering I no longer have access to Eurosport and wont pay the expensive amounts wanted by Discovery, Bet365 I will stay
                    Yeah, I'll have to see how it goes. I'm not paying £15 a month for the odd tournament here and there. We should never have got into bed with the Hearns. (sorry for any nightmares that imagery may cause ) How can the game grow here if nobody can even watch it?

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
                      They have their priorities.
                      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post

They have their priorities.
                        Yes, themselves.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

£7.99 a month I pay for discovery +, just the eurosport option that doesn't include TNT as I don't watch football anymore and make do with Motogp highlights on ITV4. Eurosport gives me world superbikes and british superbikes live so I can live without watching the ducati cup live, which is what motogp has become
                          As yet I haven't finished watching the wuhan open qualifiers, just a couple of matches left to watch, I don't know the results so it's as good as live, Maguire went out yesterday as far as I'm concerned
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Good pay day for Daniel Wells.

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Wee Dott? Must have been really unwell to withdraw after travelling all that way and winning his first match.

Comment

Working...
                              X