No announcement yet.

2024 Xi'an Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fluke at the right time for ROS Good century from Kyren to win it.
    Last edited by fkhan; 24 August 2024, 09:21 AM.

Comment

is it just me or has Matchroom.live feed stopped?

Still see the match on Bet365
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Fair dues, that was a good performance from Kyren, especially after his last outing. I like that 90 degree touching ball plant (not sure what the right term is) he played in frame 17(?), so did the crowd. Some naughty snooker at the end there as well.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

The crowd sounded really small in terms of applause, and at the end it didn't look like there were many in, or perhaps I didn't see it correctly?

Don't wish to seem negative as good for Wilson winning, but the final seemed poor to me. I guess they can't all be classics. Wilson missing
          the biggest break prize was fairly unprofessional I thought.

Comment

Originally Posted by FredDavis'Leg View Post
            The crowd sounded really small in terms of applause, and at the end it didn't look like there were many in, or perhaps I didn't see it correctly?

Don't wish to seem negative as good for Wilson winning, but the final seemed poor to me. I guess they can't all be classics. Wilson missing
            the biggest break prize was fairly unprofessional I thought.
            Yes, it was a bit scrappy, both losing the cueball when in amongst the balls quite a lot, is a bit frustrating, but overall I enjoyed it. As you say, they can't all be classics.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
            X