2024 English Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ecofoo View Post

From his twitter it's apparently a "Zhangyu" cue and some asked him if it's okay for Parris that he uses another brand, he replied: "i justnsogned a contract witjntjw other brand". I guess that means he signed a contract with Zhangyu.
    Mark actually did a Twitter Vote "which cue should I use in the English?", It came out at 60.1% for the Zhangyu cue
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

staying with cues, Matthew Selt, it looks like a new cue he is using today, new, old standby cue, borrowed, make?
      anyone know?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Mark actually did a Twitter Vote "which cue should I use in the English?", It came out at 60.1% for the Zhangyu cue
        I saw that, but i guess since he admitted to have signed a contract he would have played with it no matter the outcome, or the vote was botted by Zhangyu

Comment

What did people make of this? Surely not a foul?

I didn’t think the whites had even come to a standstill…
          Last edited by Cue crafty; Today, 09:01 AM. Reason: Better quality video
          βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

New MC at WST. Is Phil Seymour sacked? I hope not.

Comment

Murphy swapping cues after the first frame against Robertson tonight - had two in his case, and switched. Would that be his 'wet weather' and 'dry weather' cues he was talking about before the start of last season, but then went quiet about? Both by Parris?

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerfromtheThatcherEra View Post
                Murphy swapping cues after the first frame against Robertson tonight - had two in his case, and switched. Would that be his 'wet weather' and 'dry weather' cues he was talking about before the start of last season, but then went quiet about? Both by Parris?
                Surprised he’s still carrying on with this, he did say he felt he needed two cues, different specs for differing conditions but I don’t see how, at the top level you can do this effectively in match play.

Comment

Players have been saying the playing conditions here are really difficult, including Trump.. someone needs to tell Fan Zhengyi, as I don't think he's realised yet...

Comment

Working...
                  X