No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe jimmy got beat 4-0, he could of been 3-0 ahead, seemed afraid to pot the winning balls in the first 3 frames, not good to watch.
    Blown away

Comment

Does anyone know when points drop off from 2 seasons ago in rankings? Jimmys 60th at the moment, so i take it his place on tour is in major trouble?
      Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
        Does anyone know when points drop off from 2 seasons ago in rankings? Jimmys 60th at the moment, so i take it his place on tour is in major trouble?
        I was just thinking that. I can't see Jimmy or Steve Davis being on next years tour. 2 legends who will be out.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          I was just thinking that. I can't see Jimmy or Steve Davis being on next years tour. 2 legends who will be out.
          omg dont say that
          Blown away

Comment

I see that Sean O'Sullivan keeps making simple potting errors.

Comment

I may be wrong but has King left the auditorium after every frame?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                I may be wrong but has King left the auditorium after every frame?
                Yes. I wonder why they do that.

I do like Sean O'Sullivan's cueing style. Very neat and compact. A classic style where he never drops his elbow.

EDIT:-

This deciding frames been entertaining. I can't believe Sean just missed that blue
                Last edited by cyberheater; 22 February 2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned why a world ranking event is only first to 4 frames yet?

Comment

Best of 7 up to and including last 16, then best of 9 for the QFs, then best of 11 for the SFs, then best of 17 for the Final.
                    Maybe with the Flat 128 now they thought this would be best to get the matches done within a reasonable time?

Comment

oh dear, Frazz is 2 down to Hawkins
                      come on Frazz!

Comment

oh dear, Frazz is 2 down to Hawkins
                        come on Frazz!
                        3 Down now.

EDIT:-

It's all over for Frazz
                        Last edited by cyberheater; 22 February 2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Best of 7 up to and including last 16, then best of 9 for the QFs, then best of 11 for the SFs, then best of 17 for the Final.
                          Maybe with the Flat 128 now they thought this would be best to get the matches done within a reasonable time?
                          yes I thought that - I wonder if they are going to do this now in other events or eeek the World Championships or something

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            yes I thought that - I wonder if they are going to do this now in other events or eeek the World Championships or something
                            some other but not the Worlds as that has not been to flat 128 yet

Frazz

Comment

Well Mr Hearn is a promoter - I bet he does something to shake it up and cause a storm - quote me when it happens - you read it here first.

Comment

what is going on with MJW, he is struggling a lot for a really long period now, such a shame .... best player to watch for me, I hope he is going to win decider now

Comment

Working...
                                X