Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judd Trump is such an overhyped bum.

I have never even heard of McGill before today and he is going to beat the 4th ranked player in the world today.

I remember reading that Trump said snooker players don't make enough money.

Well Trump, you should want to win this tournament if you want to make more money.

Comment

• Well played Williams, held his nerve in the end.

Pretty uninspired performance from Robertson, one of his weakest this season in the major events. He lost early in the German Masters as well, so I guess we could call this a little form crisis. It's probably the best time for something like that though, plenty of time to find his best stuff again ahead of the World Championship.

I've been looking forward to O'Sullivan-Xiao all day. Pinches was never going to give O'Sullivan a good game, but Xiao has been one of the most dangerous "outsiders" this season. You'd have to think O'Sullivan won't be able to afford as many mistakes as last night...

Comment

• Originally Posted by ClayD129 View Post
        Judd Trump is such an overhyped bum.

I have never even heard of McGill before today and he is going to beat the 4th ranked player in the world today.

Well Trump, you should want to win this tournament if you want to make more money.
        When Judd is playing well he is one of the best snooker players on the planet. Bar none. He's got a very attacking style which works extremely well when Judd plays his A game. I'm not really sure he as a good enough B game.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          McGill with a cracking start against Trump
          98 break
          Sounds like you are having fun
          absolutely, I should have done this years ago and I thoroughly recommend to others to go events
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

McGill has on the tour for a few years now and is waiting for a break (sorry) onto the next level.
            Trump has the lead in the head to head (4-0) at PTCs so McGill has all to play for

Comment

• Anyone know if and when O'Sullivan is playing? it was advertised as two?

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                Anyone know if and when O'Sullivan is playing? it was advertised as two?
                they have just started

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  they have just started

Thanking you dean

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    they have just started
                    I'm going to ask a stupid question but how close are you to the Ronnie table?

Comment

He's won three ranking events and been runner-up in another three - overhyped he may be, but a bum? You're being silly.

Comment

• I think all those listing for 2pm are being a bit hopeful. They are the third match on, don't think any started near 2 today.

Comment

• I'm glad to see that Trump can take a frame in this match.

Comment

• Lot's of empty seats for Ronnie's game, wasn't like that at the Masters.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                              He's won three ranking events and been runner-up in another three - overhyped he may be, but a bum? You're being silly.
                              It just seems like to me that the only consistent player is O'Sullivan.

You can count on O'Sullivan to win his matches.

Comment

• You can only count on O'Sullivan to win his matches after he's won them - sometimes he just gets beaten, sometimes he's almost trying to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X