Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a responde by Ding, well played!

Comment

• Gotta say, Ding's mental strength this season has really been exceptional. What used to be his major weakness, just don't really seem to faze him much these days. Since that PTC final where he beat Robbo from 3-0 down.

What a player!

Comment

• the best ever snooker lesson for young joel

Comment

• Absolute class Ding! Shame I didn't see Walker play but I'm sure the scoreline shows that Walker is a great player.

Comment

• What a come back....Ding is really, really strong this season. Down 4-2 and finish the match with back-to-back tons is awesome.
            But kudos to Joel Walker who had a tremendous match as well! Great talent! Nice to see a fresh face in the game!

Now bring on the two thoroughbreds!!!
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Well, what a start to the day. The match I thought would be the least exciting turned out to be a great one. I always say this, but how many times has Ding played a decider like that this season? Amazing, and the penultimate frame wasn't too bad either.

Well played to Joel Walker as well, for holding his own the way he did. He had a little wobble towards the end, and unfortunately he was playing the best player in the world this season, so he didn't get away with it. He hasn't qualified for the World Open or the China Open, so I'm afraid it will be a while before we see him again. A shame really, because he could have built on this success...

The two great men coming up next... :smile:

Comment

• What can you say, he's a master !

Comment

• Could be 5-0 if Higgins doesn't sort his game out!

Comment

• Oh Ronnie silly miss on the red.

Comment

• What a miss cue from O'Sullivan . Gives us mere mortals a sigh of relief it's not just us who can do it

Comment

• This is getting scrappy which could play into John's hands! Though saying that even a below par Ronnie will still get more match winning breaks than John at present...
                        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• 3-1 to Ronnie i think that is about fair to be honest. Could of even been 4-0 but 3-1 is fair. John needs to win the next frame otherwise i can not see him winning four in a row against Ronnie. Who knows though snooker is a funny old game.

Also, i have been keeping up to date with Ronnie on twitter, i do not think snooker is really on his mind to be honest, all he goes on about during the tournament is government, working and running. He does not seem focused and even today it looks like he doesn't want to be there. Maybe im wrong, even a Ronnie at 50-70percent can probably match the top 8 quite easily anyway.

The reason im getting so emotional about this is because i have big money on him to win this tournament. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

just wanted to say, back to the Joel long shot on the green (that to me was his final chance) I think there was a comment called from the audience to the left of the table as I saw the ref quickly glance and put his hand up, this could have disturbed Joel whether consciously or not
                            cracking match though.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• It would have been 4 - 0 to Ronnie if he hadn't of miscued on that black.

I can't see John winning this.

Comment

• He never talks about snooker on twitter or in general...he is playing solid certainly well enough to win it so I think your bet is looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X