No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is repeating on a 2 second looped section on the Eurosport stream I'm watching

Comment

• What an amazing fluked red by O'Sullivan.
      Last edited by cyberheater; 28 February 2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        Everything is repeating on a 2 second looped section on the Eurosport stream I'm watching
        try this stream pal, http://strmh24.com/?channel=ch24

Comment

• An easy win by Ronnie. John's confidence is shattered. I wonder if he will retire?

Comment

• so ron illuminates the plod, with pure.. talent

Comment

• Well, the first match today was a pleasant surprise, but this one was quite disappointing in the end. Higgins just isn't competitive enough with performances like these, and unfortunately O'Sullivan wasn't pushed to produce anything special either. He should get a better match in the semi-finals though. :smile:

Comment

• what a friday

two geniuses win today

ronnie and roger, simply sublime

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                  An easy win by Ronnie. John's confidence is shattered. I wonder if he will retire?
                  pride and 4 kids, say no. but he might take up running

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    pride and 4 kids, say no. but he might take up running
                    Yes. He is looking a bit prosperous these days.

Comment

• Any win for Ronnie over Higgins is good, no matter how poorly the latter is playing. Great result.

Comment

• Ronnie O'Sullivan on Welsh Open 2014 semi finals, not bad for a "Part Timer like him".
                        @tugatipster

Comment

• So John Parris made 60 cues for ronnie before he found a good one.........just goes to show they arent as good as they use to be.

On another note, Ding had a 139 (?) he potted the black the ref called 139 he then put his cue on the table the white ball came round and hit it.........is that then 132 and foul 7??

Comment

• I hope Ronnie gets to play either Joe Perry, Barry Hawkins or Marco Fu. Anyone apart from Mark Selby.

Comment

• Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                              On another note, Ding had a 139 (?) he potted the black the ref called 139 he then put his cue on the table the white ball came round and hit it.........is that then 132 and foul 7??
                              I noticed that too, technically I think it should be called a foul but I think the referee thought that the cueball was never going to fall into a pocket therefore didn't call it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                                Good thing the referee wasn't a killjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X