No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No disrespect to Ronnie, but I really hope some in-form young player beats Ronnie at his best.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
      No disrespect to Ronnie, but I really hope some in-form young player beats Ronnie at his best.
      and then what will you have achieved?

Comment

• Good to see that Joe Perry is percervering with his eyebrow raising exercises.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Masterdoctorgenius View Post
          and then what will you have achieved?
          Its just something I like to see for a change. We're about halfway into this decade and the old guards are still fighting.

Comment

• A huge 30 minutes of coverage on the BBC, looks like its Eurosport then.
            After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• What's gone wrong with Selby's cueing. Actually, it looks like he's not sighting the line of aim right. Very odd.

Comment

• Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                So John Parris made 60 cues for ronnie before he found a good one.........just goes to show they arent as good as they use to be.

On another note, Ding had a 139 (?) he potted the black the ref called 139 he then put his cue on the table the white ball came round and hit it.........is that then 132 and foul 7??
                To be fair Ronnie didn't like them. Others would lick their fingers.

Comment

• I can't believe how much Mark is missing by?? Slightly embarrassing.

Comment

• C'mon Selbs, can't believe how bad he's playing!

Comment

• What is Selby doing?

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                        I can't believe how much Mark is missing by?? Slightly embarrassing.
                        Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                        C'mon Selbs, can't believe how bad he's playing!
                        It's a deliberate ploy to get 4 frames behind and then claw his way back frame by frame to reduce Joe to a blubbering heap.
                        Last edited by cyberheater; 28 February 2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Wow, Selby is THROWING THIS MATCH.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• Selby's safety game is not up to usual high standard tonight!!
                            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• From Selby's point of view. It's all gone a bit Pete Tong.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                                It's a deliberate ploy to get 4 frames behind and then claw his way back frame by frame to reduce Joe to a blubbering heap.

HAHAHA, if that happens, Joe will probably lose whatever hair he has left. Both Marks playing like rubbish really.4-0 on the other table too

Comment

Working...
                                X