No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a stunning unbelievable frame steal. Honestly. I really can't believe what my eyes are seeing.

Comment

• A genius with a cue. Amazing stuff.
      Box the chimp.

Comment

• Unbelievable comeback break. Ronnie can clear the table out of thin air. I've never seen anyone come close to this level.

Comment

• What happened in the previous frame?

It's now on the BBC, if anyone's interested: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/snooker/26327179

Comment

• This is a better performance than the game against Walden at the masters. Its quite simply snooker played at the highest ever level. Ronnie has mastered the game.

Comment

• Great clearance from O'Sullivan, tough to see Hawkins coming back from this... He was a ball away from winning this frame, and a couple of balls away from winning the 2nd, so it could have been 3-3, but I'm sure that's no consolation to him now. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                I often think where ROS would be if he had Dr Peters 15 years ago.

He lost his head in the 2005 + 2006 WC and lost to the winner both times (1/4 and 1/2). You'd probably say he'd have won both of them. He also bottled the 2009 WC 1/4 final vs Selby but Higgins played really well that year so...
                He lost to Ebdon in 2005, and Ebdon ended up losing to Murphy in the semi-finals. In 2009 he lost to Mark Allen in the 2nd round. :wink:

Comment

• I nearly forgotten that Ronnie's human. Lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    He lost to Ebdon in 2005, and Ebdon ended up losing to Murphy in the semi-finals. In 2009 he lost to Mark Allen in the 2nd round. :wink:
                    Ahhh yes. He lost to Selby in 2010, not 2009. I thought my memory was quite good until now!

Comment

• I think I've seen enough of this. Finish him off Ronnie so we can get to the Ding vs Ronnie final!

Comment

• Its not over yet. Barry is a fighter.
                        Box the chimp.

Comment

• Well done Hawkins. I didn't expect that.

Comment

• Barry is another left handed player that uses the rest with his right hand. I do find that very strange.

Comment

• Well. This is a different Ronnie. Lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
                                Its not over yet. Barry is a fighter.
                                and also a bottler, remember the masters match against walden

Comment

Working...
                                X