No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding was very lucky there. If the red hadn't had been accidentally snookered behind the pink then it would have been 4-0 and he knows it.

Comment

• Hopefully that will give him a confidence boost.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
        Dings typical smile when he gets luck, but looks grumpy when it goes against him.....

I think that's the case with most players. Even the commentators were mentioning that Ronnie doesn't apologise or raise his hand much when he gets lucky. Nature of the beast of these top players. Just competitive spirit.

Comment

• It's a mind game out there and O'Sullivan, though far from his best, has got Ding's head in a vice. It goes back to that Masters match when Ding hoisted the white flag and O'Sullivan comforted him. The scars of that match are on display here.

Comment

• I love how crisp Ronnie pots the ball, that sound when the ball smacks the leather!
            After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Ronnie needs to make sure this session is 2-2 at worst otherwise i can see Ding getting it together here!

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                I love how crisp Ronnie pots the ball, that sound when the ball smacks the leather!
                I prefer MJW's floating. :P

Comment

• This match could have turned around on that fluked snooker that enabled Ding to win the 4th frame.

Good match so far.

Comment

• for those watching lively,please update the score.i am living in fourth world country and theres no live on tv here

Comment

• That miscue by Ding. Ouch.

4-1.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cheebai View Post
                        for those watching lively,please update the score.i am living in fourth world country and theres no live on tv here
                        If you have internet access try here:-

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...urnament/13678

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                          Good match so far.
                          I wouldn't say that. :smile:

Anyway, crucial frame that. I always had the feeling O'Sullivan would win it, because Ding just couldn't play that one good safety to take control of the table. O'Sullivan basically fought his way back into the frame in six scoring visits, and Ding never potted a ball after that initial 55.

Comment

• So far it looks like Ding might snatch the odd frame here and there rather then take control of this match to win it.

Comment

• Ding needs a Dennis Taylor 1985 style comeback to win this.

Comment

• looks all over...Ding has very little experience in coming back from such a deficit. Now just to make the scoreline respectable

Comment

Working...
                                X