No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Ding. Play like you did against Walker.

Comment

• Oh dear. Ding missing that cut back into the black pocket. This could be 6-0.
      Ding looks defeated.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        looks all over...Ding has very little experience in coming back from such a deficit. Now just to make the scoreline respectable
        Right. Not much point watching the rest of this.

Comment

• ill bet on ding now.the odd is 15.00 for ding.ill bet 100pounds on it.n 1500pounds as return

Comment

• Ronnie's positional game is poor by his standards.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cheebai View Post
              ill bet on ding now.the odd is 15.00 for ding.ill bet 100pounds on it.n 1500pounds as return

Best of luck with that.
              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• now i think ronnie will give a sign to his relatives to bet him lost.no surprise if u see ding to win the next 6 frames in a row.its common in snooker world now

Comment

• That's gotta hurt like hell for Ding.

Comment

now i think ronnie will give a sign to his relatives to bet him lost.no surprise if u see ding to win the next 6 frames in a row.its common in snooker world now

One of the finest blue, pink and black you will ever see, you've done your dough i'm afraid.

Comment

• the odd in bet365 now is 21.00 for ding.ill add another 200pounds now.i think tonight ill get a big fish

Comment

• Right ol' drubbing. The way Ding is playing is nothing like he has shown so far this season. The pressure of playing Ronnie is just messing him up so bad mentally. Total meltdown

Comment

• Once again Ding never gets another pot after breaking down initially. I don't think he's played a good mid-frame safety all day. Could have been 6-1 to him, although to be fair, it was closer to 7-0 for O'Sullivan. :smile:

Comment

the odd in bet365 now is 21.00 for ding.ill add another 200pounds now.i think tonight ill get a big fish

I cant fault your optimism mate

Comment

• Ronnie has been playing shots like that all match and it's still 6-1. Poor Ding.

Comment

• Originally Posted by zombieman View Post
                                That's gotta hurt like hell for Ding.
                                Would have hurt anybody...

Comment

Working...
                                X