Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ballrun Bingham at his best" lol.

Comment

• I have to say that although I'm rooting for bingham, I would like to see Shaun come back into this.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
        wow ... why is Smurf so dumb .... hands Bingham a gift right again .... wow .. cant believe this is a pro player doing this
        OK Bingham was extremely lucky but this was the time to capitalize and put pressure on shaking Bingham and what does Shaun do, giftwraps the frame with the most simplest of safeties ... I mean come on .... this is infuriating to watch .... come on Murphy you got to be smarter than that at this level

Comment

• wow and Bingham IS shaking big time

Comment

• Originally Posted by hinchy View Post
            I have to say that although I'm rooting for bingham, I would like to see Shaun come back into this.
            Youbetcha! I want this going right down to the wire :snooker:

Comment

• I don´t understand why Murphy left that tempting shot to the middle pocket. OK he got to the back cushion but the way Binghams playing he don´t need loose chances, because he takes them.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                OK Bingham was extremely lucky but this was the time to capitalize and put pressure on shaking Bingham and what does Shaun do, giftwraps the frame with the most simplest of safeties ... I mean come on .... this is infuriating to watch .... come on Murphy you got to be smarter than that at this level
                I agree...there seems no fire in Murphy...I find it very strange indeed

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  "Ballrun Bingham at his best" lol.
                  yeah that was class by Hendry ... the satire in his voice was hillarious

Comment

• Turning point.

If Stuart had won this one I'd be getting excited. Not now, I'm not.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      I agree...there seems no fire in Murphy...I find it very strange indeed
                      You were saying ! lol

Comment

• Excellent clearance by The Smurph!!!

Cmon Shaun!

Ps I love it when the Smurph proves me wrong
                        Last edited by daffie; 4 May 2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• These last two frames really were something else, wow.

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

"no fire in Murphy" ?
                            just waiting for the chance ...
                            and steals the frame
                            great match, great snooker
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• This is a great match, excellent break by murphy there.

Comment

• Wow!!!! that was world champion material Smurf .... I have switched loyalties .... Smurf just proved who has the bottle n who does not ... Bingham with all his ballrun could not put it away and Shaun produced magic ... come on both

Comment

Working...
                                X