No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see it, but cheers Mythman for posting it. That's just hilarious!

Comment

• Not holding everyone's interest. How much are these tickets again ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        Not holding everyone's interest. How much are these tickets again ?
        Hilarious! He's a friend of mine, that's my ticket!

Comment

• A good battle with Ding and Davis. Come on Ding.

Comment

• Nice win for Ding. It was important for him to win that scrappy 5th frame yesterday, and after that he found some fluency, although he still missed a few. Lucky not to go 7-6 behind when Davis snookered himself on the yellow, that was a big frame. :smile:

Shame about the 147, he could have easily played the other red with the rest instead. :smile:

Comment

• SCORE UPDATE: Ronnie O'Sullivan 1-0 Craig Steadman - A scintillating start for 'The Rocket' as he threatens a maximum with 13 reds and 13 blacks before breaking down on 104 in taking the opening frame!
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• O'Sullivan certainly looks relaxed and in form so
                it may be a very short day for Steadman.

Comment

• maybe its because I am Ronnie fan but I always feel a massive sense of doom when watching Ronnie play.
                  Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                  O'Sullivan certainly looks relaxed and in form so
                  it may be a very short day for Steadman.
                  Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Ill watch snooker today after jimmys 7-2 lead defeat, because ronnies playing...and already entertained, nearly 147 and now playing in his socks, only character left in the game, keeps people like me watching, reminds me of the 80s and 90s, none other of todays robots would be at the table wearing socks. Great stuff rocket, a character.
                    Blown away

Comment

• Blame the shoes for him losing a couple of
                      frames I guess. He loves people talking about
                      him I believe.
                      Carter ahead which is good to see.

Comment

• Craig Steadman -would not like to be in his shoes

Comment

• Haven't seen much of the snooker today. Now catching up on the Carter McManus match.

Furthermore much ado about a 'missed' 147 and some borrowed shoes...

Looking forward to tonight's first session of the MJW - Stevens match...a real blast from the past!

Comment

• TYPICAL!!

The BBC have chosen to show the Allen v Day match rather than Williams v Stevens, when the latter is clearly the match most of the audience both there and (I imagine) at home would rather watch.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              TYPICAL!!

The BBC have chosen to show the Allen v Day match rather than Williams v Stevens, when the latter is clearly the match most of the audience both there and (I imagine) at home would rather watch.
                              To be fair, it's Williams 15 points to Stevens 2, and there's only 6 reds left. . . . . . . .

Comment

• Williams makes a huge 22, and goes in off. . . . It's a classic . . . .

37 - 6 and 2 reds left

Comment

Working...
                                X