No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 - 2 to Stevens, quite a surprising scoreline for me that, but then that session was 'quite surprising' generally.
    Not good for MJW obviously, but Mat isn't the best front runner in the history of snooker so you never know, could still be an interesting 2nd session.

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    well Stevens playing the best I have seen him play for a long time.
    Cynical comment: maybe as he has gone for bankruptcy (Snooker Scene this month) he has an extra incentive for the money :wink:
    Bloomin-ek, is that right? Wow that's another surprise then.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Yes Williams is struggling but it seems both
      players are having a bit of a tough time.
      Looking forward to Perry, Murphy and Trump
      tomorrow along with the O'Sullivan and
      Williams matches conclusion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Cynical comment: maybe as he has gone for bankruptcy (Snooker Scene this month) he has an extra incentive for the money :wink:
        Any article about this where I can read more? Not a consumer of Snooker Scene unfortunatelly

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Any article about this where I can read more? Not a consumer of Snooker Scene unfortunatelly
          it was just a small box at the bottom of the page in the magazine, sorry I don't have any links to any further information
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
            Shouldn't the ref have left the white on the table then? If Stevens had moved it he would have been called up for a foul
            That would have been quite embarrassing for Mark if he had. Matthew would be rightly aggrieved that he didn't have ball-in-hand.

What would have been Matthew's options if the ref had called foul on Mark and left the white where he placed it? Put him back in or play the shot himself. I don't think either of those are preferable to ball-in-hand.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2272297

Comment

• Day 1 Morning and Afternoon Session
                http://snookervideotube.com/2015/04/...rnoon-session/

Day 2 Morning and Afternoon Session
                http://snookervideotube.com/2015/04/...rnoon-session/
                http://www.snookervideotube.com

Comment

• Back to work for me today. Had a good time watching snooker and drinking an inhuman amount of lager beer.

Comment

• Very strange first session between Mark and Matthew. Would have hoped the score would be much closer.

I loved though how much fun they both welsh boys had between the frames. I know the two get along very well, but I've rarely seen this between two players.
                    Last edited by JimMalone; 22 April 2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• So, whilst we're not on the subject, what's this about Ronnie taking his shoes off?

People seem to be kicking up a fuss about it. Is it really that big a deal?

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                        So, whilst we're not on the subject, what's this about Ronnie taking his shoes off?

People seem to be kicking up a fuss about it. Is it really that big a deal?
                        I missed it and woke up to the news here in Australia at around 5am local time.

What exactly happened and why did he end up playing in his socks?!

Honestly i LOVE plaing in my socks and always do it at home!! Bare feet in the summer and shoes are just not the same to me and socks only rule! Especially the brand new thick buggers!!!lol
                        Last edited by Chappy5; 22 April 2015, 08:44 AM.
                        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Apparently his shoe's weren't comfortable, and he asked the crowd if anybody would lend him his. Ended up playing in the tournament director's shoes.

I mean, you'd think he'd have tried his shoes on first before playing in them, but it's hardly the worst offence.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                            Apparently his shoe's weren't comfortable, and he asked the crowd if anybody would lend him his. Ended up playing in the tournament director's shoes.

I mean, you'd think he'd have tried his shoes on first before playing in them, but it's hardly the worst offence.
                            Good on him and it is adding to the game enjoyment wise.
                            If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Would be nice to see Zhang winning the next two frames, so this could become a bit of a match.

Comment

• Some record that .....Perry has played Zhang twice before and beaten him 4 nil both times , and now he is 6 nil down . 14 frames on the trot !
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X