No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree , looks at home out there . Could be a future star in the making there . Be interesting to see how he copes with the inevitable Selby comeback .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Pressure from McGill? He's been excellent tactically and his long game is frightening atm.

-
      Surely is a part of it. But Selby is missing many balls and his break-building isn't there as well as his long balls, which was already pointed out.

Comment

• Does this performance come down to the amount of Tournaments the top players play in and the need to keep earning ranking points , rather than cherry picking certain tournaments .

Suffering from burnout maybe ?
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Possibly but also a function of being expected to win
          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Selby has looked under pressure all tournament and McGill has taken full advantage here. Well, not full advantage, he could have won at least another frame, but he can't be too greedy. :smile: Great performance, but of course there is still another session to come, and Selby has come back from such positions several times in the past. :wink:

Comment

• McGill's long potting has been quite phenomenal so far in this match. Still think Selby can win, even though by his high standards his form throughout the Championship has been quite poor.

Looking forward to Ding v Higgins.
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Nice frame for Ding. Hopefully many more to come.
                Allen takes frame 1.
                Could be two great matches.

Comment

• Its still early days i know, but Ding looks a lot more settled now and cueing well. Fancy Ding to go on and win this match 13-10.
                  "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• DT: "He had to dig deep did Ding."

Trying saying that after a few
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Steady on, Ding, you haven't won yet... waving to the crowd, shaking hands...

Expect Higgins to come out fighting like a wounded lion.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Body blow for Higgins to be 5-1 up and find himself 9-7 down against ding.

Comment

• What a brilliant clearance that was. First the red itself, then the tricky blue, the cannon to develop the black, and also the final brown and pink, all superb shots. :smile:

Entertaining session, some impressive stuff from Ding, while Higgins made a few mistakes at the wrong time. Should be a good conclusion. :smile:

Comment

• be fantastic to see ding get to the semis at the very least

Comment

• Ding has played some great frames but he
                              needs to keep focusing and finish this match
                              off.
                              I am not a Selby or McGill fan so I havent
                              seen any of the frames.
                              Allen 5-3 but I wouldnt count Hawkins out yet.
                              Bingham 6-2 but Dott can win some frames yet.

Comment

• Just finished watching the 2nd session of McGill vs Selby...what a result for Anthony! He outplayed Mark, and Selby missed the odd shot here&there.

Looking forward to the last session...which starts right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X