No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna be some night session this, come on mcgill!

Comment

• WT: "The determination in that shot was perfect."
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Does anyone else feel as if the Selby/McGill table is rolling off to the left quite a bit? I've noticed it quite a bit the past week.

Comment

• Forget Luca Brecel, McGill is the next big thing!

Comment

• McGill has played the best snooker of the tourney so far, fully agree with you he is going to be big
            38 in a Tournament
            98 in a Lineup

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
              Forget Luca Brecel, McGill is the next big thing!
              I've never thought of Brecel as the next best thing...far from it. He is much to immature as a snooker player still...

But McGill definately is!

Comment

• Agree with you there daffie.

I never expected this scoreline. C'mon Mark, get your granite out! At least until the decider anyway.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Agree with you there daffie.

I never expected this scoreline. C'mon Mark, get your granite out! At least until the decider anyway.

-
                  Yeah Mark c'mon...it's time for a decider! That would be something very special indeed I feel.

Comment

• To look at with that ginger hair he reminds me of, dare I say it, a young Steve Davis.
                    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                      To look at with that ginger hair he reminds me of, dare I say it, a young Steve Davis.
                      Where have you been? On the bbc they've been making that comparison just about since day one But you're right, I can see it as well.

Btw SD didn't seem to agree very much on that

12-9 it is...cmon Mark a couple more like that please...
                      Last edited by daffie; 24 April 2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Well done McGill!

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                          I'm willing to say that Selby has more bottle than any other snooker player in history. Guy is just pure grit and determination.
                          Farewell grit and determination.....and welcome positive, attacking snooker...well done McGill.
                          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• And that, ladies and gentlemen, has just made my World Championship.

Comment

• Loved the way the people controlling the interactive feeds just faded out WT's wittering mid sentence after the Selby v McGill match finished :biggrin-new:
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• What a win for Anthony! Terrific stuff all throughout the 3 sessions. Any other player and I would been devastated to see Selby go out, but I'm rooting for McGill to go on and win the title now...that would be awesome. Higgins and Ding are two others I would love to see lift the trophy, but both are outside chances at best.

Too bad about the decider

Comment

Working...
                                X