No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staggering. They're not even showing it on the red button!

For Pete's sake, I've done it again! I brought the game up on the BBC website and it wasn't until JV said, "Thank you, Hazel," that it dawned on me it's on BBC One! I've been faffing around for ages and it's been on BBC One for the last damn hour!!
    Last edited by Billy; 25 April 2015, 01:46 PM.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      I see your point, but despite my disappointment with the BBC's lack of commitment, I only turn to Eurosport in emergencies. Or at least I did before I downsized my Sky package and lost the Eurosport channels.
      I can understand that.

Back to the match. Come on Robbo.

Comment

• Does anyone happen to know the name of Graeme Dott's walk on song? I was desperately trying to get my SoundHound app up and running, but the song had finished before I could manage it.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Does anyone happen to know the name of Graeme Dott's walk on song? I was desperately trying to get my SoundHound app up and running, but the song had finished before I could manage it.
          Penny arcade Roy Orbison
          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
            Question: Is Selby the most hated world champion since Dott in 2006? Perhaps moreso because he beat Ronnie?

Personally, I don't mind if Selby comes again and wins another world title, though I'm not a fan. I just didn't want him to be the one to break the Crucible curse.
            Actually Selby is probably my favorite player out there. Along with Mark Williams. So not for me.
            Used to dislike Dott because he seemed so overambitious and, but that changed totally and I have grown to really like Dott.

Comment

• Happy that Ding reached the quarterfinals again. Only his third time at the Crucible.
              I really hope now he goes on to win the whole thing, but I still have my doubts.

Comment

• Robertson has evened it 1-1 after having a tough
                frame 1. He needs to get a few one visit frames
                tho to get himself more settled.

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                  Penny arcade Roy Orbison
                  Thank you

Comment

• Neil in the grove now. Ali will need to stop the rot post interval or this one could run away from him.

Comment

• Nice 129 break by Robertson to go 3-1.
                      Carter needs to win a frame after the break.

Ding 13-9 over Higgins.
                      Bingham 13-5 over Dott.

Allen leads Hawkins 9-7 so a close match.

Stevens vs O'Sullivan should be interesting too.
                      Last edited by robertmac; 25 April 2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                        Penny arcade Roy Orbison
                        It's a Glasgow Rangers favourite.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                          Happy that Ding reached the quarterfinals again. Only his third time at the Crucible.
                          I really hope now he goes on to win the whole thing, but I still have my doubts.
                          He was on top of his game the whole last season and he didn't show up at Worlds. Maybe this is the time for the opposite of that to happen.
                          All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                            It's a Glasgow Rangers favourite.
                            Well, I won't hold that against the song. I still like it.

Comment

• Superb session from Neil Robertson, very heavy scoring. He will be very hard to beat if he continues to play like that. We've seen that sort of form a lot in the early rounds this season though, and not so much at the business end of tournaments...

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                                He was on top of his game the whole last season and he didn't show up at Worlds. Maybe this is the time for the opposite of that to happen.
                                Yeah. I'm to lazy to search it, but I have the feeling in the last years often some people got World Champion (or had good results in Sheffield) who hadn't been THAT great in the tournaments leading up to the World Championship. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                                X