No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter battled real well but if he had not missed an odd ball here and there, the scoreline would have been much closer than it is.

For the very first time in my life, I am actually being quite impressed with Trump's snooker ... finally he is developing some snooker sense and with his amazing potting ability that could only be a warning sign for others ... poor Fu has not done much wrong to be fair but Trump's luck + amazing potting + finally thinking about his shot selection and safety means he is being steamrolled but at least unlike Perry he is taking it well

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      I think you mean Jamie 'Shotgun' Cope?
      Oh yeah, maybe that's it.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post

For the very first time in my life, I am actually being quite impressed with Trump's snooker ... finally he is developing some snooker sense and with his amazing potting ability that could only be a warning sign for others ... poor Fu has not done much wrong to be fair but Trump's luck + amazing potting + finally thinking about his shot selection and safety means he is being steamrolled but at least unlike Perry he is taking it well
        I'm sure you will change your mind the next time Judd loses and then he will become a terrible player again in your eyes.

Comment

• Trump is certainly playing very well as he is
          capable of. Murphy as well altho he has had
          no pressure at all.

Comment

• Some absolutely spectacular stuff from Trump. He's picking up the mantel left by Jimmy White if you get what I mean.

Did anyone see when Ronnie smashed his cue on the table? The amount of bend was amazing.

Comment

• and Trump is back ... gifted the frame to Fu ... well played by Fu to punish him ... I won't be surprised if it ends 9-7 now

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

question, what would happen if two matches finish in the second session and the schedule had no matches at all the following day for a session
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• There we go again .... Trump gifts another one ... 9-7 would be so cool for the final session .. come on Fu

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    question, what would happen if two matches finish in the second session and the schedule had no matches at all the following day for a session
                    Yes. I was wondering that.

Looks like Monday is going to be a lite day at any rate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      They'd probably wheel Denis and Steve out for another nostalgic exhibition match.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                        There we go again .... Trump gifts another one ... 9-7 would be so cool for the final session .. come on Fu
                        Do you go out of your way to contradict yourself? It seems like it. May I ask why? And why do you post in red?

Seems like Ronnie's not the only attention seeker
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Joe Johnson is The Phantom Mike Strangler Leave it alone Joe, please.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Trump had a commanding lead but a few mistakes
                            has allowed Fu to get back on track and win a few.
                            Tomorrow will be a short one.
                            Murphy and O'Sullivan each need 1 more frame,
                            Robertson needs 2 frames and Trump at 10-6
                            needs 3.

Comment

• So I got this exclusive footage of Sean Murphy getting dressed in his dressing room before today's match

Comment

• and here is a clip of the latest iron man film

Comment

Working...
                                X