• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Joe Johnson?
    Close but no cigar

Comment

• Very scrappy start to this match. I get the feeling that this table also needs to settle down because a lot of the frames today have been sub standard. Hopefully the fitters can take a look at it and get it right, be a shame if these matches are affected because of a poor table.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        Close but no cigar
        How about Dominic Dale

Btw great match so far!

Comment

• That colour clearance in the first frame was the finest I've ever seen. Just amazing ability. That brown was possibly one of the best shots I've ever seen.

0o

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
          How about Dominic Dale

Btw great match so far!
          LOL. His hair isn't that bad

Comment

That colour clearance in the first frame was the finest I've ever seen. Just amazing ability. That brown was possibly one of the best shots I've ever seen.
            The pot on black was better
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• A guy in the crowd was nodding off...literally!!!
              Last edited by daffie; 30 April 2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                The pot on black was better
                A stunning shot.

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                A guy in the crowd was nodding off!!!
                He must have thought he was watching Selby

Comment

He must have thought he was watching Selby
                  ...or dreaming about Selby

Hmm...scrappy frame that last one, but still enjoyable imo. Now Stu let's see you pinch the last one before the MSI.

Comment

...or dreaming about Selby

Hmm...scrappy frame that last one, but still enjoyable imo. Now Stu let's see you pinch the last one before the MSI.
                    Yep. No way Stu's going to give up without a massive effort. He probably thinks if I can beat Ronnie. I can beat anyone.

Comment

Place the bet...Place the bet!!!
                      would have if Bingham had already not made more mistakes in a mid session than he made throughout the match against Ronnie .... utterly unreliable Bingham is ... he won't pot a ball all day long and you place a bet against him and he won't miss one all day .. I will pass

Comment

Yep. No way Stu's going to give up without a massive effort. He probably thinks if I can beat Ronnie. I can beat anyone.
                        Indeed. Well done Stu in getting this 4th frame...it sure wasn't easy going!

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                          would have if Bingham had already not made more mistakes in a mid session than he made throughout the match against Ronnie .... utterly unreliable Bingham is ... he won't pot a ball all day long and you place a bet against him and he won't miss one all day .. I will pass
                          Witchcraft it is...pure witchcraft!

Comment

• Shame. I can only assume Stuart wasn't aware of the significance of getting a century there, otherwise he wouldn't have played the power shot on that last black.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              Shame. I can only assume Stuart wasn't aware of the significance of getting a century there, otherwise he wouldn't have played the power shot on that last black.
                              Yes too bad, but we'll get it eventually (soon) anyway.

Comment

• Does anyone here find this Hacker muppet funny?

Comment

Working...
                                X