2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
    Does anyone here find this Hacker muppet funny?
    no
    but my kids do, that's the point
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      no
      Kids should be in bed Dean

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        no

I mention this annoying mut way back when they first introduced it, and asked at the time, since when was snooker a kid's show??

It cheapens the game more than anything has done before.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          no
          Kids should be in bed Dean
          they saw it last weekend and also when I was watching a record and made me rewind as I was FF through it
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Someone should give it a box of matches and tin of lighter fluid to play with.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Nicely done Stu! 3-2 up. Please continue...

Comment

• Judd the world beater playing worse than a schoolboy ... oh Selby how I miss you here

Comment

• Bad signs for Trump here. Does not look confident and I wonder if that illness he mentioned is actually affecting his game. He didn't sound very well when interviewed the other day and sometimes its not the illness that affects you, its the day or two after when you recover and you feel weak and tired.

He doesn't look right to me and as a big fan of his I feel this match could well be beyond him. Hope he recovers over the next day and is still in the match by Saturday, otherwise he could once again fall at the semi final stage as he did 2 years ago.
                  Last edited by cueman; 30 April 2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Oh I don't know, Trump started off well enough and full of confidence. But the confidence-player that he is, when things start to unravel (even slightly), then his confidence goes as well...and so forth and so on....and also his opponent will pick up on that (if he's smart) and punish Trump's mistakes. It's all in the game really

Comment

• Judd had fired his powder a bit.
                      Good chance for Stuart to get in front.
                      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Next ones a must have frame for Judd.

Comment

• To be fair apart from the first two flukes he has not had a lot of run this match whereas Ballrun, as expected has had plenty. A lot to deal with in these long matches if you keep having bad run.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                            Next ones a must have frame for Judd.
                            A must have?

I think you're all being just a tad premature, if I may be permitted to say so.

It's the best of 33, for heaven's sake.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                              Judd the world beater playing worse than a schoolboy ... oh Selby how I miss you here
                              yep great to see jt playing like he was a few seasons back and smashing stuff all over the place without result. c'mon bingham!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                To be fair apart from the first two flukes he has not had a lot of run this match whereas Ballrun, as expected has had plenty. A lot to deal with in these long matches if you keep having bad run.
                                Oh what utter and complete nonsense! Trump just needs to knuckle down and play the right shots, keep things tight. That's the way to go about keeping a player like Bingham who's on a small run atm in this match at bay.

Comment

Working...
                                X