No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't see Judd winning this now.

Judd isn't playing well and Bingham is playing like a man absolutely determined to get to a World final. There is no way the wheels are going to fall off Stu's wagon. Judd will have to play near the top of his game to get any traction in this match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
      A qualifier coming through to win the title is actually interesting though. Some old guy beating loads of good players off their form? Not so much.
      Poor quote . Get over it ....the opponent has played better . I would have loved to see Ronnie with it , but people need to start giving respect to some of the other players .

Read on here that someone said Dott , amongst others , was a one trophy wonder . He made 3 world finals !
      Some people on here are showing that they are not true snooker fans in my opinion .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Dear me this thread is supposed to be for snooker fans. The nonsense some are spouting about the match is amazing. Stuart is the world number 10 and a ranking winner not some outclassed journeyman you know. he deserves his place in the final if he gets there. He would have taken out Dott Ronnie and Trump.

Comment

• Originally Posted by IDKAPPAC View Post
          I know exactly how I'll feel about that, as will millions of others. We'll be doing anything else this Bank Holiday but watching THAT snooker final. Talk about super self-satisfied vs stamp collector ...

This World Champs has just failed to deliver this year - White's choke in the qualifying, O'Sullivan's final session sulk, the wrong winner out of Hawkins vs Robertson, Trump wtf, it just goes on ...
          Welcome to the forum fool !

Comment

• Originally Posted by chrisdebag View Post
            Dear me this thread is supposed to be for snooker fans. The nonsense some are spouting about the match is amazing. Stuart is the world number 10 and a ranking winner not some outclassed journeyman you know. he deserves his place in the final if he gets there. He would have taken out Dott Ronnie and Trump.
            Spot on mate . Some absolute drivel spoken by people who probably think of themselves as snooker experts .

Comment

• I think the one big advantage of Stuart is that he hasnt really had a bad session or match.
              Ronnie playing super bad in their 3rd session, Judd now... Bingham play "decent" all the time and had some really good ones.

Gotta give him credit for it, still not really hyped about how the draw looks like now. Especially since a lot of the matches were really boring with one player winning it comfortably and the other playing ****ty.

Comment

• Why did Judd play the red like that. He could have easily got the white behind the green and pink.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Poor quote . Get over it ....the opponent has played better . I would have loved to see Ronnie with it , but people need to start giving respect to some of the other players .

Read on here that someone said Dott , amongst others , was a one trophy wonder . He made 3 world finals !
                  Some people on here are showing that they are not true snooker fans in my opinion .
                  Yep just recalling how fascinating Dott's run to the title was in 06, I bet that Ebdon vs Dott final really put the butts in the seats.

Comment

• What a wasted opportunity by Bingham .. failing to lay na easy snooker ... have a feeling .. this will be a match turner

Comment

• It's been an odd championship. It happens sometimes, and it keeps things interesting. Do you want the top four in the semis every single year? Seeing as how unpredictable the tournament has been, how do people here know a Murphy-Bingham final is going to be boring? it could be a classic for all we know.

Not that I'd bet against Murphy!
                      Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                        Yep just recalling how fascinating Dott's run to the title was in 06, I bet that Ebdon vs Dott final really put the butts in the seats.
                        Can't be ' Naughty ' snooker all the time

I think most people would try their butts off to say that they won a world title , no matter how they played to get there .

Comment

• What have u done .. o Bingham .. worse than schoolboys

Comment

• Boy.. . Bingham in a lot of trouble here!

Comment

• Winning that frame with foul points only?

Comment

• Originally Posted by nYLo View Post
                                Winning that frame with foul points only?
                                36 points in fouls. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X