2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Yeah I think so as well..Trump has the momentum now, and Bingsy missed a huge chance in last frame!
    Momentum?

That's like a half dozen matches in a row that the player with momentum has lost.

When will people get it through their thick skulls that "momentum" doesn't exist.

Comment

• Trump should retire. He wont win any wc. It is written in his destiny.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
        Momentum?

That's like a half dozen matches in a row that the player with momentum has lost.

When will people get it through their thick skulls that "momentum" doesn't exist.
        Hahaha...another sour grape heard from...

Nothing you can do buddy to make me any less happy...bye bye :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
          Relax??!! I'm so syched up atm, can't barely sit still. Think I woke up the neighbours as well just now

So glad for Stuart...one of the nicest guys...he is practically in tears (again) in the studio. Fantastic job!!!

Lovely post-match interview. Genuine emotion from Stuart - he'll be a wreck if he wins tomorrow.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Well done ballrun, good luck for tomorrow
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Well doen Bingham ... u held it together whenTrump could not ..... I'd be so pleased if u win it all the way ..... take care!

Comment

• Wow.

Bingham totally proved me wrong. I'm so happy for him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post

Lovely post-match interview. Genuine emotion from Stuart - he'll be a wreck if he wins tomorrow.

He won't be able to stop crying for a week....

Yes lovely to see it was. Shaun is one of my most favorite players, but I really would love to see Bingsy win the final on monday...

Well it has been fun tonight guys...see y'all tomorrow
                  Last edited by daffie; 2 May 2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Genuinely happy for Bingham ... he earned it ... trump will win much but this was menat for Stuart and as good as Smurf is ... my money will be on Bingham and I will root for him for the pure human aspect of it all ... well done bullfrog

Comment

• Great win for Stuart. Hopefully it will not be the same scenario as with Hawkins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                        Well done ballrun, good luck for tomorrow
                        He cant win it tomorrow. Only on monday.

Comment

• Great match, and I am really pleased with winner of it! Good luck Stu in the final, I hope you will make it now!

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how it turns out tomorrow.

I suspect Murphy will have the edge early on as he will have had more time to rest/prepare for the match and he is full of confidence and self believe with his recent form and the whole psychology game he has been talking. But Bingham has proved that he is a fighter and the longer distance could suit him.

Only 2 possible outcomes I can see:

1) A Murphy demolition derby over Bingham
                            2) A close match that goes to the final few frames

Can't see Bingham steamrolling Murphy so if he wants the title Bingham is going to have to repeat his performance from the quarter/semi finals and it's a question of whether he has the mental stamina for another tough match.

Comment

• Damn I'm so pissed that Bingham won, especially when Judd would've probably cleared up had he not got a kick on that red, then again he had played badly in pretty much every other session so maybe Judd deserved the kick. Pretty annoying that Bingham managed to hold his never so well, it was pretty impressive I have to give him credit.

Good match that, final is going to be a bit of a damp squib this year following an epic semi-final just like last year. I can't rememver the last time the final was actually the best match of the tournament.

Comment

• All nine frames played and we still got nowhere near the midnight finish, shame on them. :smile:

That was another very enjoyable session and an enjoyable match as a whole. Trump came back at Bingham several times, but Bingham always responded with a couple of high breaks, and he played a solid decider in the end. That plant must surely be one of the best shots of the season. :smile:

I'm looking forward to the final, hopefully it will be as exciting as tonight was. I'll save my prediction for tomorrow. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                                X