No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do we see a player get a max then go on to loose the match, so I'm kind of glad he didn't make it.
    Some performance by Bingsy here.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• ah, that red was never going
      great effort, he is so comfortable/happy out there
      7 out of the last 8 frames to Stu Hazel just said, what a match
      Last edited by DeanH; 4 May 2015, 02:06 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Such a shame. Although it might be better for his run atm...making a 147 might have ruined his concentration. But I may be wrong on this...still would have been awesome to see him do it.

Comment

• Murphy not playing well at all.
          Needs a msi like bingham had yesterday...

Comment

• Jeez, that blue was awful. Come on Shaun, make a fight of it!
            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• What Davis said about Bingham is right, he never thought he was this good. What has changed in the last few weeks for a player that's basically done nothing in the game compared to most of the big names to be able to produce this level of performance? My view is he has seen a sports psychologist and he's under some sort of hypnosis like state. Its like he has no nerves, I've never known anything like this in all my years watching the game.

Comment

• Can't see Murphy winning another frame from here

Comment

• Why did shaun go for that ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                    What Davis said about Bingham is right, he never thought he was this good. What has changed in the last few weeks for a player that's basically done nothing in the game compared to most of the big names to be able to produce this level of performance? My view is he has seen a sports psychologist and he's under some sort of hypnosis like state. Its like he has no nerves, I've never known anything like this in all my years watching the game.
                    Maybe he's had some of Ronnie's special coffee?

Comment

• Murphy looks shot
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Twice yesterday it looked like Shaun was going to run away into a big lead yet Stuart fought back well both times with some good snooker, will be interesting to see if Murphy can do the same now the shoes on the other foot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
                          This taking the pee out of Steve Davis thing is getting a bit tiresome now. He should just hold six fingers up to Parrot.
                          Agreed... made me laugh the other day when Richard Osman was taking the mick but didn't find it funny when Parrot was having a dig for some reason.

Comment

• well well well well. who woulda thought! cmon stuart!

Comment

• I'm sure Smurf will come back at Bingham, just like Bingham did yesterday

Comment

• Murphy can only get better. He should go burn that red suit during the msi.

Tonight could be very special...

Comment

Working...
                                X