Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    I'm sure Smurf will come back at Bingham, just like Bingham did yesterday
    I'm not so sure. Murphy is not a strong player from behind usually. He's a strong front runner but I see a player under immense pressure and frustration. His cue action is gone.

Comment

• Binghams A game is unreal , what great stats .

8 out of the last 9 frames . 6 half centuries and 2 centuries . Brilliant snooker .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Bingham deserves everything he gets. He's playing like a real champion. Murphy is gone..

Comment

• Great to see Bingsy win the title. No chance for Smurf now.

Comment

• Can't see Bingham loosing from here.
            Murphy doesn't seem to have a strong B Game.
            My deep screw shot
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

• Whatever the Beeb is criticised for, the little overview of special moments they just did...loved it!

Comment

• The last frame of last nights session was massive. 10-7 or 9-8. Bingham must have been delighted. We will see now what Murphy is made of. Will he comeback or will he capitulate. Cant quiet figure out how Bingham can go from winning no major title in the Uk (Not counting premier league) and produce this snooker. Murphy has now lost 8 out of 9 frames. That is just bizarre

Comment

• Looks like Stu just isn't feeling any pressure whatsoever. He's walking on clouds, enjoying every moment of this. Shaun is kind of panicking, I feel.
                  Gonna be interesting to see wether or not the pressure will be coming back at Stu when he's getting close to the winning line tonight... if not, I think he's gonna make it with ease.
                  "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Superb Bingham once again! If he can win at least two more frames now, there will be long way back for Murphy. I still fancy Stuart.

Btw. Nicko McBrain has some VIP seating

Comment

• It's not the first time Murphy has gone on one of these ruts losing frame after frame consecutively. He lost by a huge margin to a below par Ronnie o Sullivan last year...

Comment

• Murphy needs three of the next four. I can't see Bingham choking, so he won't get any help there. Got raise his game. I don't mind who wins, but I don't want a runaway result from here.

Comment

• Bingham is superb however its never over
                          till its over. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Though I want Stuart to win, really hope Shaun can win this half session to set up a classic final session.
                            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• We really need Shaun to hitch on now...a minimum 3 frames for him to win!

Comment

• Would much rather see Bingham win it than Murphy collapse

Comment

Working...
                                X