• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
      Leftover guy from Leicester from earlier match? lol
      Haha. I'l cross'm you nod'm in.
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
        Hi all - first post here so glad to be onboard. Question - is this the most left handers ever in the masters? every other player seems to be a leftie in this tourny.
        No idea Andy, but welcome to the forum.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Well I called it...this was never going to be a close match

Shame really...onwards to the next it is then.

Comment

• Shame Allen is a polar opposite to the player who downed Smurf. Night and day since the second frame. Weird how it goes.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Well I called it...this was never going to be a close match

Shame really...onwards to the next it is then.
              It's already feeling a long week! lol
              Tomorrow is mega, get in the............................................... ..................

JUDDERNAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis' time for some shexy shnooker. Get your spikes polished Judd, England expects bai.
              Last edited by barrywhite; 14 January 2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Ah well, some nice stuff from Barry but Mark disappeared after the first frame. And we all know who to blame don't we, ay daffie! Robbo v Trump should be rubbish, shouldn't it daffie. :wink:

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

It's already feeling a long week! lol
                  Tomorrow is mega, get in the............................................... ..................

JUDDERNAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis' time for some shexy shnooker. Get your spikes polished Judd, England expects bai.
                  Not really the best of nicknames is it, when you split it up, Judder - Naught.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed how few of the players use the word 'please' when addressing the referee? If the player is close to the ref when they make some request, the ref's mic picks them up, and so often it's "Clean the white." or "Extending rest."

Manners!
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy-w View Post
                      Hi all - first post here so glad to be onboard. Question - is this the most left handers ever in the masters? every other player seems to be a leftie in this tourny.
                      welcome to TSF
                      lefties at Masters? not sure but probably been about the same number in the top 16, with the likes of Robbo, Williams, Allen, Trump, and Ronnie (sometimes :wink
                      wait for a stato to come on

Match: shame Allen lost flow
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        Ah well, some nice stuff from Barry but Mark disappeared after the first frame. And we all know who to blame don't we, ay daffie! Robbo v Trump should be rubbish, shouldn't it daffie. :wink:

-
                        Go on Daftie, predict a crap match. lol

@Billy, yeah, please isn't too much effort on the end of a sentence. I know they need to zone but please ain't gonna burst the bubble too much.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Has anyone else noticed how few of the players use the word 'please' when addressing the referee? If the player is close to the ref when they make some request, the ref's mic picks them up, and so often it's "Clean the white." or "Extending rest."

Manners!
                          me being the positive type, see the best in people - I think maybe the "please" is not picked up by the mic :wink:
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            welcome to TSF
                            lefties at Masters? not sure but probably been about the same number in the top 16, with the likes of Robbo, Williams, Allen, Trump, and Ronnie (sometimes :wink
                            wait for a stato to come on

Match: shame Allen lost flow
                            Hawk is L handed as well. That's a significant difference from the population ratio of 12%, though twice as many men are lefties compared to women, so 5/16 isn't far off for men. True ambidextrous is as rare as genius Deano. Hence why Ronnie is both.

Comment

Hawk is L handed as well. That's a significant difference from the population ratio of 12%, though twice as many men are lefties compared to women, so 5/16 isn't far off for men. True ambidextrous is as rare as genius Deano. Hence why Ronnie is both.
                              Dont think thats true, my brother and I are both ambidextrous.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                Ah well, some nice stuff from Barry but Mark disappeared after the first frame. And we all know who to blame don't we, ay daffie! Robbo v Trump should be rubbish, shouldn't it daffie. :wink:

-
                                Yup...jinxed this one like you wouldn't believe! Ok let's see..my feelings are Robbo vs Trump will be over in about an hour or so...that should do it

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Has anyone else noticed how few of the players use the word 'please' when addressing the referee? If the player is close to the ref when they make some request, the ref's mic picks them up, and so often it's "Clean the white." or "Extending rest."

Manners!
                                I have wondered about that exactly. Would definitely be nice and like you say good manners to say please every once in a while. But then again...how many lords shower their butlers with 'pretty please' I wonder

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                                Go on Daftie, predict a crap match. lol]
                                Daftie...nice one mate How is the weight-loss thing coming along btw mr barrywhite

Yeah it was crap tonight...tomorrow I predict 2x whitewash....

Evening fellas...

Comment

Working...
                                X