The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Ding lost 6-1, 6-2 tonight. His confidence is shot, can't win scrappy frames. Watch his right eye twitch, it's a sign of pressure.
    He's put weight on, there's something wrong in his world for sure. Just the best touch of anyone, he could cream my D test first attempt. Painful to watch this talent struggle, doesn't seem right somehow. But Bingo has really deflated from the worlds, maybe the pressure of the tag has got to him? It could be a scrappy affair. I'm going for a Ding win by a frame. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
      He's put weight on, there's something wrong in his world for sure. Just the best touch of anyone, he could cream my D test first attempt. Painful to watch this talent struggle, doesn't seem right somehow. But Bingo has really deflated from the worlds, maybe the pressure of the tag has got to him? It could be a scrappy affair. I'm going for a Ding win by a frame. lol
      Not so long ago he looked like he had lost a lot of weight.
      Feeling a bit for Ding these days, pressure is only gonna get higher as the other younger Chinese dudes start to come through.

Comment

Incredible to see Murphy loses this 6th frame.....It surely costed him the match!

PS: Allen really needs to hit the gym......
        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

In actual fact Ding has lost weight but his face is round which makes him look fat.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
            Shaun Murphy just lost frame 6 by missing the red three times in a row when he could see other reds on very unfortunate for The Defending champion
            Unfortunate ? you mean STUPID

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
              In actual fact Ding has lost weight but his face is round which makes him look fat.
              Yes he has, looks a bit too trim in fact.

Commentators state he has a new cue too, only used it for about 4 months.

Comment

Looking scrappy already, this match. So he had a Stamford he was happy with, why did he ditch it and what is he playing with now?

Comment

Looking scrappy already, this match. So he had a Stamford he was happy with, why did he ditch it and what is he playing with now?
                  Dunno re the make of cue, they didnt say - for obvious reasons.

Yep scrappy indeed, both nervy.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                    Dunno re the make of cue, they didnt say - for obvious reasons.

Yep scrappy indeed, both nervy.
                    Surprised he's had it four months and no-one on here has discussed his cue. lol
                    Can't believe there are spare seats, I thought it would sell out.

Comment

Surprised he's had it four months and no-one on here has discussed his cue. lol
                      I think it's well known he has been ordering cues from every maker, or at least his manager has

Comment

The Masters 2016 10-17 January

it was discussed that early last year (?) Ding was getting cues made by many makers*
                        not sure what he is currently using

*then it was noted that his manager started "Ding cue for sale"

edit- snap JRC
                        Last edited by DeanH; 10 January 2016, 07:35 PM.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          it was discussed that early last year (?) Ding was getting cues made by many makers*
                          not sure what he is currently using

*then it was noted that his manager started "Ding cue for sale"

edit- snap JRC
                          Crikey, a Stephen Lee trick. But Ding's cues were probably delivered. A-hem.

Ebony over ash one piece? Classic.

Comment

Great clearance

Comment

...another one coming up!!!

Cmon Stu! :snooker:

Comment

What a disappointment! Superb stuff though!

Comment

Working...
                                X