Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    we can start calling you "front row daffie"

argh was a cannon - is that the killer for Barry?
    I'll wear the appropriate shirt then...same one every year

Comment

• I hope the BBC have got a film lined up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
        I hope the BBC have got a film lined up.
        Dads Army repeat
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• The balls are listening to their master, and their master is a Genius.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lironlad View Post
            "Even when he's playing very poorly he seems to win convincingly."
            PLAYING VERY POORLY ???? when ? maybe , in his standarts....
            lmao, of-course I mean to his standards.

Comment

• More dominant,Murphy over Hawkins in WSC semi 2015 or O'S over Hawkins here ?

Comment

• I'm about 3 frames behind at the mo. Just watching the video recording but Ronnie is hammering Barry.
                Looks like Ronnie is playing without any pressure what so ever.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                  Simply cannot understand the amount of hate for Ronnie on this board of "Snooker Fans", he plays Snooker in its most fluent, purest form? He's 40, he's been away from the game for 8 months, and he looks like he's gonna run away with it! What does that say about the rest of the field??

Why can't people just enjoy his game for what it is, sure, it's not always "perfect", but then who's game is, in ANY sport? As long as he wins, that's what counts for his fans. I know a lot of players don't like his interviews.... DON'T WATCH THEM THEN (Surrrrrprise!).

Snooker has so much to thank you him for, in terms of introducing fans to the game, bums on seats, and just pure talent, enjoy him while he's here!
                  I feel the same way, some people on this forum are huge A-holes when it comes to Ronnie and seem very bitter towards him lol, no respect.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                    I'm about 3 frames behind at the mo. Just watching the video recording but Ronnie is hammering Barry.
                    Looks like Ronnie is playing without any pressure what so ever.
                    It's not pretty no. An early night for all of us

Comment

• This is a demolition derby.............
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        It's not pretty no. An early night for all of us
                        Oh dear. Looks like Barry succumbed to the Ronnie effect

Comment

• I've just took a quick peek at the current score line.

What an absolute hammering.

Comment

• Gowannnnnnnnnnn ronnie!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                              Oh dear. Looks like Barry succumbed to the Ronnie effect
                              Yup...it's a fact. Have to feel for Barry. And for all of us snooker fans for not getting the final we deserved. Next time...

Comment

• Cue the 'I played better v Barry at the Crucible'

Comment

Working...
                                X