The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Yup...it's a fact. Have to feel for Barry. And for all of us snooker fans for not getting the final we deserved. Next time...
    Yep. Hawkins probably put all his energy getting to the final and didn't have enough to give Ronnie a good match.

Comment

• Oh that's the 'cooome on Rawnie!' Guy. Looks like he has tourettes or something.

Comment

• What is it about snooker that attracts so many mentally challenged people?
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Jimmy was nearly in tears there, One Legend to another. Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ManiaMuse View Post
            Oh that's the 'cooome on Rawnie!' Guy. Looks like he has tourettes or something.
            Unbelievable what a guy...bets on how many pints he's had already.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              What is it about snooker that attracts so many mentally challenged people?
              ...whenever the rocket is around chances are both on this board and in the crowd the idiots will crawl from whatever rock they were hiding under. As soon as their bud is gone again, they will vanish as well...so I'm not too worried
              Last edited by daffie; 17 January 2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ManiaMuse View Post
                Oh that's the 'cooome on Rawnie!' Guy. Looks like he has tourettes or something.

what an embarrassment he was....eugh

Comment

• That upcoming movie about snooker's golden years looks like fun...shame it's only on the bbc iplayer and therefore not available in my neck of the woods.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    Talkin' to me?!

But yes...whenever the rocket is around chances are both on this board and in the crowd the idiots will crawl from whatever rock they were hiding under. As soon as their bud is gone again, they will vanish as well...so I'm not too worried
                    What a lemon. Sour grapes or what. Dreary me, you've backed everyone against him. The only loser tonight is you. But thanks for fluffing out this thread.

The guy in the audience is loving life to bits, a bit loud/obnoxious but there we go. He's happy, more than some can say!
                    Last edited by barrywhite; 17 January 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• That's possibly the worst final I have ever seen in 40-odd years of watching snooker.:hororr: Such a shame after what's been a really enjoyable tournament otherwise. Congratulations to Ronnie, he did what was required, must be the easiest money he's ever earned.:greedy_dollars: As for Barry, what can you say, he just didn't turn up, at all.

O.K. Bring on the German Masters! :snooker:

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Did anyone see Joe Perry in those mid - match features say that Ronnie doesn't do enough for the game ?
                        Would this forum be getting as many hits if you were the poster boy Gentleman Joe ? lol really :-s

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                          What a lemon. Sour grapes or what. Dreary me, you've backed everyone against him. The only loser tonight is you. But thanks for fluffing out this thread.
                          He's exactly the type of "Ronnie Hater" I was referring to, literally no words for people like him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                            That's possibly the worst final I have ever seen in 40-odd years of watching snooker.:hororr: Such a shame after what's been a really enjoyable tournament otherwise. Congratulations to Ronnie, he did what was required, must be the easiest money he's ever earned.:greedy_dollars: As for Barry, what can you say, he just didn't turn up, at all.

O.K. Bring on the German Masters! :snooker:

-
                            So Davis winning the Masters 9-0 was better than that?! Lots of players are frazzled at the end of a tournament, it's pro sport, it's draining. Trump/Robbo was the cream of the week but the standard has been good. Hawk has a fat cheque and he's played really well this week. So instead of the muppets slating him, I'd like to say congatulations Barry Hawkins, you did yourself and SWSA really proud.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                              So Davis winning the Masters 9-0 was better than that?!
                              I did say "possibly"

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                                He's exactly the type of "Ronnie Hater" I was referring to, literally no words for people like him.
                                Let's be positive, there have been some outstanding players this week and Davis says the sport is in rude health. I'm happy for Ronnie as a fan but I love Judd playing that well, Robbo keeping up the standard, Barry playing tough match snooker and reaching his first final and getting past the first round, as did Ballrun. Jeez, some folk just can't be happy with anything. It's not easy being a pro snooker player, ask Frazz on here, so the ones who've made it ALL deserve some respect and congrats. I can't imagine having that amount of talent but I'm so glad that some players have it to lift us out of our humdrum lives and put smiles on faces. Because that's what snooker is really about and these guys try as hard as they can to entertain us.

Comment

Working...
                                X