• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on lanky, miss!
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Certainly hope so!

Cmon Mark!

:snooker:
    Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
      come on lanky, miss!
      Well so far it's the rooster who's missing ...a lot

But...a great shot from him on the red!
      Last edited by daffie; 14 January 2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• *SOBS* am not sure my nerves can take this
        Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        Well so far it's the rooster who's missing ...a lot

Comment

• Looks like your man will take the first...in the end.

Comment

• Dennis Taylor is a nice guy, but can we remove him from commentary? He commentated on the Ronnie match. He knows who Ronnie played. Making that mistake a second time, after being corrected by Hazel is just ridiculous.

It's beginning to offend me that my license fee helps pay for his lack of snooker expertees.

Comment

• That last long red was a belter and holding beautifully for the black. Rocket
              John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• I know snookerfan, how can you put Taylor on this one or any match. Seriously, the Liang Wenbo comment, he's senile. And they got rid of Everton to accomodate idiots like this. Where's ooor Willie? Not at the bookies, surely?!

But who else? Shouty shouty Virgo? Ebdon anyone? I think he could have added some balance and he knows the Rocket well. lol

Comment

• Ouch! Big mistake from Selby letting Ros in...could very well cost him the 2nd frame

Comment

• The problem with ron playing Selby, even when in he's in the lead, he knows mark will mount a comeback.

Comment

• I didn't hear him on Sunday night on commentary, but I liked Ebdon on studio analysis. I'd have him back.

Comment

• What a Steal by Selby! Fantastic :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          What a Steal by Selby! Fantastic :snooker:
                          Xmas comes early. Twice Ronnie has sent him a present, this time he accepts it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                            Xmas comes early. Twice Ronnie has sent him a present, this time he accepts it.
                            Hmm...and you wouldn't?

Comment

• Dominic Dale and Darren Morgan were quite good too during the welsh open last year. They should get drafted in and the old annoying twats should get their marching orders. I don't get why they have the oldies as the main commentators most times. They should have Davis, Hendry, Ken, Parrot, Ebdon, Mcmanus and two of the Welsh fellas and rotate them all in the commentary box and studio. That would be a great start imo. It's not 1980 anymore..

Comment

• I get the feeling that Ronnie and Selby really dislike one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X